Home

Cheats for the little Cheaters! (console only?)

McCusto

Yes, there are cheats:

Get in the pause screen in Singleplayer

Invincibility: Up(3), Left, Down(3), Left, Up(3), Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down(2), Left, Down(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Right

Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left

Disable HUD: Up(4), Left, Up(2), Down, Left, Down, Up(2), Left, Right

Slow Motion Sounds: Up(3), Left, Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Up, Down(2), Left, Right

Party-Time Jedi/Wampa Effects: Up, Down, Left, Down, Left, Right

THESE DO NOT WORK ON PC(Or, I don't think)

Problem solved, little Hoth strugglers!

Well, I don't support game cheats except those that are funny, or helps the game to function better. Examples would be those "cheats" for saber colors and flying bodyparts and such.

These two sounds nice:

Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left

Disable HUD: Up(4), Left, Up(2), Down, Left, Down, Up(2), Left, Right

Especially the Low-Res one... better framerate??

Honestly, who needs cheats for game like this...like c'mon, it's not that hard.

Play through the campain on Elite. Some parts are very hard for the avergae gamer, which means its almost impossible from someone has never played a FPS shooter before. But I do think games shouldn't have cheats, they could just use an easier level.

i think cheats are ok not online though

like on jedi knight 3 you can put god mode on get all force powers get lots of jedi allies and lots of dark jedi enemys to play epic jedi battles so i think there ok if you like to fight eopic battles.

Play through the campain on Elite...

That's what I will be doing later today! (After I finish my Galactic Conquest game--heehee).

I already finished the Campaign on Easy...I mean, NORMAL (freakin' pandemic and LA didn't put an Easy mode --but...Normal is PRETTY DAMN EASY!)...this morning. (I started it Yesterday).

It's soooooo sad that I have to return the Game this coming Tuesday! (It's a Rental ~~~ 5-day rental..rented on Thursday)

---But..

...I am SO putting this game on my Christmas List!!! :);) ;) ;)

You don't even have the game yet HK47, wait til you play it, it's not as easy as Battlefront 1.
you underesdermate the power of erm...,me i am one of the best person in a online fps game

i also make a great pilot and can't wait o try the new jedi mode. :king1:

also i got past very very hard games like this but not as good with timers and killing about 30 guys.

The 3rd one, the walkway. I'm getting my ass kicked by an autoturret, and getting pinned down by larger numbers of enemies before I can get close. I've gotten the 2nd point twice, then the 3rd point has always gotten me cause I didn't have enough reinforcements 'saved' from before. That's one thing. It saves leftover reinforcements from objective to objective, and you need to complete some QUICKLY so you have the reinforcements still for later ones. :p

The autoturret kicking my ass, for note, is firing right through a door to do so. I guess doors don't stop bullets anymore.

Archived