Home

Cheats for the little Cheaters! (console only?)

McCusto

Darn, I took a bathroom break :toilet1:.

YOUR FAILURE IS COMPLETE! You were supposed to play it on a laptop and take it into the bathroom with you! (and not get electrocuted, remember kids, keep personal electrical equipment away from water sources!)

YOUR FAILURE IS COMPLETE! You were supposed to play it on a laptop and take it into the bathroom with you! (and not get electrocuted, remember kids, keep personal electrical equipment away from water sources!)

Ah, that can be quite hard!

Once the projectile hits the water, the force is extremely unbalanced, resulting in an instant displacement of water. This water could fly so high (it depends on the velocity of the projectile) that it could hit your laptop!

But I'll stop now! :D

I love cheats. Not the ones that allow you to cheat but the fun to use ones. Like maybe low-grav cheats or slow motion. I especially love g_saberrealisticcombat3 (I think it was) in Jedi Knight 2 which allowed massive dismemberment and mutilation. It's these mod sort of cheats that I like. Not the god mode and infinite ammo stuff. That's boring!

Were there cheats for SWBF1? Most games have cheats, simply because they so useful for testing, and since removing them is more work than leaving them in and people tend to enjoy messing with them...

LA's tradition has been to wait a long long long time before releasing cheats to the public. What better way to get people to buy strategy guides in the meantime? ;)

[slightly eddited for size]

Yes, there are cheats:

Invincibility: Up(3), Left, Down(3), Left, Up(3), Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down(2), Left, Down(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Right

Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left

Disable HUD: Up(4), Left, Up(2), Down, Left, Down, Up(2), Left, Right

Slow Motion Sounds: Up(3), Left, Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Up, Down(2), Left, Right

Party-Time Jedi/Wampa Effects: Up, Down, Left, Down, Left, Right

Oh, now I understand it. Whenever I saw a player (human or AI) randomly jumping around in the same spot on amap I always thought "lag". It never occured to me that they were cheating ;).

I've tried the cheats on my PS2 and so far they don't work. Am I missing something? I go to the pause screen and then punch the code in right?

Yep, pause and enter the cheats, they work for me on the PS2,

Invincibility: Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right

Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left

Actually, It's Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left, Right <----You'll hear the beep, then you'll see the change...

What that does is lower the graphic resolution on all the characters in the game ."Makes them look more like stick figures."It may free up more memory but It didn't increase, nor did it drop the frame rate at all on the xbox..

Not really worth doing in my opinion but the other cheats are k0ol...

Yep, pause and enter the cheats, they work for me on the PS2,

Invincibility: Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right

this work for the xbox version as well?

• 2 weeks later...
I'd assume so since McCusto has an XBOX, though he might have gotten it for PS2.

Nah, I rented it for X-Box, the cheats work for it, they work for PS2, too. And PSP. I don't have a PS2, although I miss mine considering Bounty Hunter isn't out for X-Box, and that was the best Star Wars game I played, next to the Battlefront series and Star Wars Galaxies.

Hmm... heh. Anyone know if any work on PC yet? Just out of curiousity, of course.

I finally got past Mustafar! Now that I figured out where the turret fire was coming from, and used instant action to unlock all the award weapons (except for guided rocket, tried that on AT-ST, don't know how to control it). Now I'm stuck on Yavin, about at 'defend the reflection pool for 2 minutes' part. Too many Rebels, not enough stormtroopers.

Hmm... heh. Anyone know if any work on PC yet? Just out of curiousity, of course.

I finally got past Mustafar! Now that I figured out where the turret fire was coming from, and used instant action to unlock all the award weapons (except for guided rocket, tried that on AT-ST, don't know how to control it). Now I'm stuck on Yavin, about at 'defend the reflection pool for 2 minutes' part. Too many Rebels, not enough stormtroopers.

Congrats..lol..I have only used the guided rocket with Chewie. So I assume that the you get the guided rocket if you get the demolition award.

Archived