Home

First Pic of Spidey-3 villan

Lightsaberboy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think most of the Venom scenes would be CGI anyways. Practical effects can only go so far. Anyone seen Mr. Hyde in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

I have to admit, I like practial effects whenever possible, but you can just tell its a guy in a rubber suit. GC still looks computer generated, but most of the time it just looks better. (Yoda from the Prequels v. Yoda from the OT, for example)

If they did try to do Venom as a practical effect, they would probably use a stuntman anyway. You also have to think about Venoms face. I don't see that being done without CG.

Yeah, they need some sort of safety suits or something when they are doing their scientific experiments alright...

After a quick bit of research its interestng that both these potential villains seem to have tried to be good for at least part of their existance... they could do something interesting with that bit of plot.

I'd also assume that Venom will be all CGI, spidey is pretty much all CGi anyway.

I thought harry became hobgobiln, not green goblin?

Oh for christ sake... The Rock should be playing Venom. He has the muscle needed for the part. What does this fragile whimp have that The Rock doesn't? Except for the blonde, flat hair that's needed for the part...

Eddie brock starts out as a scrawny git. He pumped up so much cause of his hate of ol' spidey.

And with the ammount of CGI for SM (as a charcter) alone, i reckon Venom is going to be min 90% CGI. but i faith they can do it well

I guess that'd be nice...

Heh...

You have to burn him...

So he'll turn into glass man...

Then you can just shoot him.

Voilá!

Instant shattered sand man!

Well, i guess it'll be nice.

Anyone remember the smallville ep where there was a kid who could do the sand thing? Clark heated him up with his laser vision.

Anyone have any idea how many spider-man movies there are going to be? They obviously aren't going to do a trilogy, as a friend of mine claimed.

And why are people still argueing about The Rock playing Venom? They already announced Topher Grace has the part.

Well recently he said he'd like to do more, Raimi only had them sign on for 3 as that's the only amount he wanted to do at first. The way things are going, they're likely to make more with Raimi still on board with Tobey. Dunst however didn't even want to do after the first one but was contractually obligated to do the second and third.

Yeah... I don't like her. And what was up with her hair in the 2nd movie? It wasn't red... like in the first one, it was mixed.

She said in an interview that she was given more freedom in the second movie, and so she chose to have a different hair color.

VENOM > ALL that is all u need to know unless CARNAGE is involved which wont be untill this sequel is out. thomas hayden = gud sandman = NUB dont matter they need the symbiotes to make the movie go where they need to go... and no way in hell they gonna pull that post-secret wars bs with armstrong coming down from space with the symbiote plus the nOObman ( i mean sandman)... so wtf/e......... it is lead to disaster just like every other sequel out on the market... less thinking more marketing is what drives the bull****......... and fanboys...

:beam3:

I think the green goblin or venom kills MJ anyways

Well it ain't going to be the green goblin, being dead in the films and all (he didn't come back in the second one did he? I havn't sen that yet).

I heard they ar going to do 5 in all. but more likely it will be an ongoing thing with many diferent spidermans, like batman.

I heard they ar going to do 5 in all. but more likely it will be an ongoing thing with many diferent spidermans, like batman.

And getting worse all the time, like batman, superman, etc..

They always seemed to be setting up for Harry to turn into some form of goblinoid super villain in the third one, but with SM and VNM in S3 it seems unlikely it will be in this film. Guess it might be the fourth.

But its never a good idea to plan that far ahead in movies, as actors & directors leave, etc..

PS/ Anyone hear that they are probably releasing the Richard Donner Cut of Superman 2 on DVD next year? Hope it actually happens, unlike the supposed recut of Batman forever...

And getting worse all the time, like batman, superman, etc..

Spiderman 2 was better than the first one in my opinion.

She said in an interview that she was given more freedom in the second movie, and so she chose to have a different hair color.

Big mistake, MJ was always known as the red head... not the carrot top. Thats almost as bad as changing the blue on spidey to black or something... its just not right.

They always seemed to be setting up for Harry to turn into some form of goblinoid super villain in the third one, but with SM and VNM in S3 it seems unlikely it will be in this film. Guess it might be the fourth.

Well the fans have wanted Venom straight from the get go, Spiderman 1. Then in Spidey 2 they wanted him again, and now they finally get him.

Big mistake, MJ was always known as the red head... not the carrot top. Thats almost as bad as changing the blue on spidey to black or something... its just not right.

I didn't notice it that much. I mean I could tell it was different, but it wasn't such a big deal that every time I saw her I thought, "Her hair is different!" But that's just me :)

Archived