Home

Just an idea

Analia

I was thinking of, once I finish my current game in TSL of course of playing two games at the same pace with completely different characters. One male, one female and just choosing different and stuff but stay at about the same place with both characters. What do you think? Should I or would it be a bad idea?

If I do my character's will be...

Name: Analia

Class: sentiel

Skills: all except stealth and maybe only a little repair

Order of Planets after Dantooine/Telos (depending on which game): Nar Shardaa, Dxun-Onderon, Dantooine, Korriban

Head: blonde with bun

Path: mostly light but makes some bad decisions

Name: (need help here, I'm hopeless with guy's names)

Class: unsure

Skills: unsure

Order of Planets after Dantooine/Telos (depending on which game): decide when I get there

Head: the red haired guy most likely

Path: say whatever, do whatever

What do you think, is it a good idea?

Some other names I can think of:

-THX 1138

-I'm A Stupid Moron With An Ugly Face And A Big Butt And My Butt Smells and I Like To Kiss My Own Butt

-Bob the Mandalorian

-Homer Simpson(I've actually used that)

-Neil is Cool(my friend used that once)

-Jaques Strapp

Some other names I can think of:

-THX 1138

-I'm A Stupid Moron With An Ugly Face And A Big Butt And My Butt Smells and I Like To Kiss My Own Butt

-Bob the Mandalorian

-Homer Simpson(I've actually used that)

-Neil is Cool(my friend used that once)

-Jaques Strapp

Two things:

1) "I'm A Stupid Moron With An Ugly Face And A Big Butt And My Butt Smells and I Like To Kiss My Own Butt" won't fit. It's hilarious, but it won't fit.

2) It would be spelt Jacques.

How about we just shorten up the "I'm A Stupid Moron With An Ugly Face And A Big Butt And My Butt Smells and I Like To Kiss My Own Butt," which is absolutely hilarious, to Iasmwaufabb Ambs Ailtkmob. Though that may not fit. How 'bout just say "Moron With A Ugly Face and a Smelly Big Butt I Like To Kiss."

Archived