Home

Joke thread.

Admiral Odin

This thread is for jokes. Preferably not about each other. To start it off....

Three prisoners, an American, a German, and a Mexican, are scheduled to be executed by firing squad. They bring out the American and stand him in front of the pole. He points and shouts, "Tornado!"

They all look and the American runs away. Next, they place the German in front of the firing squad. He yells "Earthquake!"

They all hit the dust and the German escapes. Next up is the Mexican.

He looks around and shouts "Fire!"

and for all you englishmen....

There was an Irishman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Tasmania. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark.

Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Irishman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Englishman had his hand against his face as he had been slapped there.

The Englishman was thinking: "The Irish fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead."

Claudia Schiffer was thinking: "The English fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Irishman and got slapped for it."

The Irishman was thinking: "This is great! The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that English idiot again."

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

I never saw that. Anybody know where it's archived?

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Medical scientists suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men act like women.

To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked loud and obsessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Thanks Darth, I knew you'd be the one to send those nipple guards out to people wink.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

This was on Saturday Night Live:

-------

Barbara Walters- "Hello. May I speak to Sean Connery Please?"

Sean Connery- "This is Connery, state your purpose."

Barbara Walters- "Sean, You've been in so many terrific films. The Untouchables, Goldfinger and my personal favorite, Darbey O'Gill and the little people. But Sean, what would you do to me right now if we were naked?"

Sean Connery-"I'd do what I do to all women. I'd start with a sexy open handed slap. Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait wait, who the hell is this?"

Barbara Walters- It's Barbara Walters. Respected journalist, daytime sensations and host of the highly rated nighttime news magazine 20/20. Talk dirty to me Mr. Bond. Let me be your Octo*****."

Sean Connery- "Good God, Good God women if I wanted to get it on with an old lady, I would have sex with my wife."

Barbara Walters- "Another Bust."

------------

Im sorry of this offended anyone.(But it is funny for me,

• 6 years later...

there are three people stranded on an island. An American, a Mexican and a canadian. There is land a mile and a half away. The mexican jumps into the water and starts to swim. He gets three quarters of the way and drowns. The canadian builds a boat and paddles over. He is so tired from rowing that he stands up to quickly and has a stroke. The american watches this and laughs, then walks over to the bridge and walks to the shore.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived