Home

I blame the media.

Feral

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jut to clearify that - I don't need to pay for sex! -- I can easily live without it. :dozey:

On another aspect, Pille ain't confused, he's as gay as this huge geek code block in his sig. .. See, there was this guy at this party who told me I'm homophobe, but really, I've never seen the doc diggin' an a female creature ever. I'm also very picky about who's gonna touch me or what? Pste. :rolleyes:

On another aspect, Pille ain't confused, he's as gay as this huge geek code block in his sig.

...I'm not gay, I just want you!

I've never seen the doc diggin' an a female creature ever.

...Because I'm too shy around females...

I'm also very picky about who's gonna touch me or what? Pste. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Only two things (except girls) go with coke on a natural base: Whisky or a Big Mac Meal w/ a chocolate milkshake. Everything else is stupid and a waste of time.

You're a true mans man Raymond - I salute you. Next time I'm in Europe I'll look you up and we'll drink Whisky and eat Big Mac's until we throw up, invent new ways to torment your ex, and debate whether Das should go on Pop Idol/X Factor!

One doesn't debate a creature like Ray. One shoots him with a tranquilizer dart in the street, bundles him into the back of an armored van and hauls him--straitjacketed for good measure--to an underground mountain hideaway owned by dark hare krishnas where he can be stripped down to his underwear, drugged into submission and forced to pour drinks for nameless but fabulously rich player-haters as they plot the downfall of western civilization over cigars and occult rituals. :dozey: Boy! Pour me a napoleon brandy...!

stripped down to his underwear, drugged into submission

Well that is the part I'm always looking forward to if I get to know girls. It usually happens before I know names. And after it I cannot remember. However, it's a burden I simply have to live with. *sigh* But I have photos! ^^

Das: that must've been another beaver show because, y'know..

TUM TUUMMM TUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!

The Angry Beavers!!

*Norb and Dag walk in to spootily kick the spoot out of Das spoothead, forcing him to swallow a billion litres of Yahoo and invite Zoom Rabbit over to tell a funny joke.*

Archived