Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've made my Paulrdron textures just in case, and I'm waiting on the new maps for the parts, and I didn't want to mention it here, I sent him a PM stating I didn't get a textured hand map, did you guys get one?

Waiting on the following meshes

Tactical Range Finder in up and forward position

Rank based Pauldron (Commander Bly uses same one)

Mini Holsters on Waistcoat

possibly the guns as *offable in the holsters?

Waistcoat fasten straps

Lets not forget the Ammo cases on the right side of his torso

clones_demostrius_alpha_arc.jpg

Ignore the ARC on the left he is the Default one that Marz already produced, the one on the right has the models, just showing to make the community aware.

Oh, and the color themes are different, I belive that is Alpha on the right, his color scheme is different to the ranked ones.

I'm sure somone will offer, if not then too bad :(

Neyo

If anyone does make Neyo, Mars could easilly make the mini shoulder pad. The skinner could just paint the font buckle straps on.

The helmet can be textured form the EP III Republic StormTrooper helm mesh quite easilly, then just tack on this symbol 4 times, I noticed that the arms and legs use 1 part of the texture map together this would create 6 symbols instead of 4 but with a bit of .skin editing to make the right arm and leg point to the Neyo arm and leg the 6 symbols can be avoided.

:EDIT: I think the legs have individual maps now that I look at it again.

6346366_0.jpg

Bacara

This would definetly require a new helmet mesh, the complexity of it has only been tackled by Hapslash so far, but same with Neyo on the strap and pad.

I'm sure somone will offer, if not then too bad :(

Bacara

This would definetly require a new helmet mesh, the complexity of it has only been tackled by Hapslash so far, but same with Neyo on the strap and pad.

Well I will add those in the list, I may do them myself if no one offers. I planned on doing a few more skins. Marzout!

if you want a custom helmet made you can ask me, I am willing to model any helmet BUT Bacaras and the *beehive* Troopers as Hapslash calls them.

http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clone2kl15gp.jpg

Also, I plan for my Yellow (Commander) ARC Trooper to be the only clean one.

Red (Captain) will have the most scratches and burns, blue (Soldier) will have least gritty detail

Hehe, I think cody was a episode 3 clone j/k

they all look great.

bts_bg.jpg

This can help you, but I guess you already got that picture.

Yeah, Cuillere... you should use this image for an example. The visor needs work, but dont worry... I can model this.

:angel: :angel: :angel: News Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. alot of you guys are wanting a model to see while your working on skins. I have began to weight the model. Rough weights will be available soon. I will give you a MD3 file for modview, so you can work your skins better. Hang tight! Mars out

Yeah, Cuillere... you should use this image for an example. The visor needs work, but dont worry... I can model this.

:angel: :angel: :angel: News Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. alot of you guys are wanting a model to see while your working on skins. I have began to weight the model. Rough weights will be available soon. I will give you a MD3 file for modview, so you can work your skins better. Hang tight! Mars out

so your releasing a beta soon then COOL :twogun: (if you are that is)

Archived