Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never noticed the kneepads being too bright, but I did notice the helmets were too dark, so I made them white like the armor not off-gray

and earlier I said I couldn't get the jet pack off in MOD View, now I can. So expect better shots soon. And I'm going to remake all the textures from the original BMP to JPG Max compression tomorrow or whenever if Mars finishes the Meshes today, so I don't get any nasty JPG compression spots *ewwww*

Well, I'm not yet ready to show a screenshot of my work yet.. however, this is because I went and made the textures all over again, from scratch. This is of no offense to Marz, I just wanted more of a challenge than simply painting over the base maps with brushes.

As for the remaining clones (Bacara and "Beehive").. sure, I'll do them (if Marz does is fine with that).

I'll post a screenshot in a day or so.

Huh? I wasn't talking to you, Telsa... I was talking to Marz. Don't speak to me in such a condescending manner again, thanks. Also, I was refering to the "movie clones" .. i.e None of that EU crap. We don't need 20+ skins of clones in the base folder.

*sigh* Ok, I had to post a screenshot to explain what I am doing.

So, apart from original textures, I was adding in details that Marz didn't model in and/or overlooked in his textures (no offense).

At the moment, no only is this HEAVILY W.I.P (several main details are missing, eg. Grills, ear plates, etc), but it is also "clean" ... so remember that when viewing.

wipclone7wv.png

i.e None of that EU crap. We don't need 20+ skins of clones in the base folder.

Bye bye entire JKA storyline. :smash:

NeoMarz is a modeler who believes in complete projects. Let's not forget that quite a number of his models are from the EU. My hopes are that the "in other words" suggested are ignored and that ARCs are in included in the package to be made.

Bye bye entire JKA storyline. :smash:

NeoMarz is a modeler who believes in complete projects. Let's not forget that quite a number of his models are from the EU. My hopes are that the "in other words" suggested are ignored and that ARCs are in included in the package to be made.

JKA's story line has nothing to do with my post. I am well aware of NeoMarz's undertakings with EU characters, and I know that JKA is part of the EU. What I was REFERING to when I said "EU Crap" ... I meant the numerous spin off characters and clones that are simply different patterns or colours than that of the (already large) list in the movies.

Although it would be great to have such variety in the game, you have to go by *logic*. Logic is that JKA's character select can only display so many icons before it just cuts right out... hence you can't have all those other models in your base AND 20+ clones... as more than likely, if this keeps expanding, clones is all you'll have in your select screen.

That my friend, is stupid.

Let's not forget the inevitable plethora of reskins that people are going to put out there.

:angel: :angel: News Update :angel: :angel:

Cuillere and Ruku.... You guys are doing an amazing job! I dont mind if you change anything, if it makes the model better (no offense taken). My skins are are quick with the expectation that you all will add your own style to it.

Here is my plan...

I will do as many varients as possible, but we do not have to make icons for every varient. I will make Icons for the basic Clone models, anything that is considered extra will be a secret character. I plan on doing shaders for all the varients. Now if you guys are able to do it, I encourage you to develope the NPC files and color varients for you models. I Need a great sound package still. Anything you can do to make my job easier, becuase actually we have quite a few models here. Marzout

Archived