Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruku, I meant no offense based on my last post and I apologize if I misunderstood your point.

I Need a great sound package still. Anything you can do to make my job easier, becuase actually we have quite a few models here. Marzout

I have a wide array of sounds from the movies and Star Wars: Republic Commando at my disposal. I would be overjoyed to be responsible for the authentic soundsets of the clones.

Also, similar to Mars Marshall's Clones model, would it be possible for the standard Clonetrooper and the ARC Trooper to share the same model and differentiate based on surface files?

Oh, and 501st Trooper, now the Clone's blue looks a bit too dark. How about you try to identify the exact blue used for the Clone in your signature and use that for the skin? For RGB Custom-Colour definition, try using:

R: 88, G: 145, B: 224 and Hue: 143, Sat: 165, Lum: 147

Ruku, I meant no offense based on my last post and I apologize if I misunderstood your point.

I have a wide array of sounds from the movies and Star Wars: Republic Commando at my disposal. I would be overjoyed to be responsible for the authentic soundsets of the clones.

No problem :).

The sound thing sounds pretty good, someone's got to give these suckers a voice.

blythire9zb.png

For filesize efficiency, my hopes are that all of these skins will be derivatives of the same model (/model rots_clonetrooper/shocktrooper(/cody, /bly, /kashyyyk_officer, etc.) as opposed to giving each skin its own model directory and copying the glm for each directory.

Oh, and 501st Trooper, now the Clone's blue looks a bit too dark. How about you try to identify the exact blue used for the Clone in your signature and use that for the skin? For RGB Custom-Colour definition, try using:

R: 88, G: 145, B: 224 and Hue: 143, Sat: 165, Lum: 147

I made the skin. I'll try to lighten up the blue.

I made the skin. I'll try to lighten up the blue.

Dont worry about lightening or darkening the skins at this point. All skins will probably need to be darkened, because the light rendering ingame causes everything to be too light. Only way to know for sure, is to see it ingame. Marzout

Ditto, 4 ARC Troopers done with bot support for default, and npc support for all, they use blaster rifles. But please tell me weather or not you are doing the Meshes I detailed in a post near the end of page 4.

I just sent the MD3 with the new meshes. should be in your mail.

I also sent out the final MD3 for Cuillere's Commander Cody.

I need to see what varients will require more modeling, but I think we are getting close. Keep on working, and try and get your models as close to a finished product as you can (including bot support and NPC'S) if you dont know how to do that, send your finished skin to me, and I'll try to prep them, but really I need all the help I can get. Marzout

I have quite a variety of sounds put together, awaiting approval from NeoMarz1. All I ask is that these sounds are tested in-game and not judged solely out-of-game before a decision is finalized.

You got good sounds, we can use them. Send them to me when you have the chance. Make sure you title the mail "Clone Sounds". Marzout

I don't want to sound rude sir, but the way the hand plates were made, I don't think those will be included with my skins... most official clone trooper renders from Lucas Arts include a clone with gloves, and the white armor plate on the top of the glove and it's rather thin, looks like you made a box :/

Appologies if I insulted you. GREAT JOB on the other parts, those are what matter the most.

:angel: :angel: :angel: News Update 3 !!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. Here is the second draft...

"Zappa O"

Havent seen any screens for the Classic Clones yet.

*** anything else you need at this point?

"Dark_Cuillere"

Is Cooking up a Great Cody thus far.

"Ruku" is getting helms for most of these varients

Commander Bly

Commander Thire (new red)

Commander Gree (new Green)

*** Do you need parts for any of these varients.????

*** Can you give me a list of all the colored varients your doing? Basically your taking on most of the standard Ep3 clones right?

"Tesla" wants to do

Arc Troopers

Navy Blue

Crimson

Yellow

*** Are the new parts going to work for your varients?

"MarcusLeCoy" Wants to do

501st Clone (new Blue)

*** Skins are basically done. Anything else you need at this point. Parts?

Clones that no one has offered on...

Clone Commandos

Purple Clone Commanders

I

if anyone wants to add to this list, Now is the time. I may skip doing some of these varients (with the exception of the commandos). We are going to have a huge assortment, we basically have the varients that "most really" care about, right?

I still havent seen any skins for the shadow clone... anyone still doing that varient?

Marzout!

I don't want to sound rude sir, but the way the hand plates were made, I don't think those will be included with my skins... most official clone trooper renders from Lucas Arts include a clone with gloves, and the white armor plate on the top of the glove and it's rather thin, looks like you made a box :/

Appologies if I insulted you. GREAT JOB on the other parts, those are what matter the most.

Well basically it is a box, but it can be skinned to hide that fact. If you want I can show you. I am pushing alot of poly's so I cant really afford to add too many planes to something that no one will notice. Here I will post a skin of what I am talking about. You will see that you can get the effect you want. Give me a moment. Marzout

.... Ok. here is my example. If you want this hand skin, I can send it.

This is how you turn a box into armor plate (a little skin magic :) )

handdemo6jo.jpg

Archived