Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By all means go ahead, I don't care at all =D

here is the meager amount of editing I have done to the Commando map he sent us all

helmcommando.jpg

Oh and one last thing, there are two GMs on PCGM and I already made one, make sure yours is super excellent.

This looks like a great team project so far, my only complaint is the UV layout could be massively improved...use maximum space for UV sheets! anyway, keep up the good work.

P.S.: Glad to see you here Cuillere, better late than never ;).

Aye.... and he quoted me! I feel special.

Ruku PM if you think having a envmap on the visor and a spec shader at the same time on the helmet will work and how that could be achived. Crafty shader work :o

I don't think an env map specifically for the visor is really worth it, nor necessary. A spec map should suffice.

:angel: :angel: :angel: Update from Marz :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hey you guys couldnt wait on the commando, hehe. Well.... Sorry guys but I have to skin something. Your all having way to much fun ;) Here what I got so far. I plan on doing something with the body textures, cuz its not accurate. Anyhooo, Its great to see the all knowing Psyko make an appearance. Good to see you man. Marz out

commandorough5to.jpg

:p I couldn't wait. This is all I could do so far considering mirroring textures.. any help on this would be appreciated. I am still working on the helmet, cuz the side-holes (or w/e) was just given a base texture, and now I still have to blend it. Sorry if I'm being obnoxious Marz :(

neyowip1.jpg

Let's compare the above image to the one below:

neyo1tk.jpg

You've defined the details of the helmet almost perfectly; good work. My complaint is that the side areas of the helmet seem to take up too much space. The highlighted areas should less wide, which you will see if you closely compare both images.

neyowip18so.jpg

All in all, good work! Just a small touchup and I think it'd be perfect. Also, don't forget the insignia on the right side of his helmet and right arm, his right leg, the straps over his chest, as well as the shoulder pads which will probably have to be modeled, unless they can be added as surface elements.

:angel: :angel: :angel: Update from Marz :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hey you guys couldnt wait on the commando, hehe. Well.... Sorry guys but I have to skin something. Your all having way to much fun ;) Here what I got so far. I plan on doing something with the body textures, cuz its not accurate. Anyhooo, Its great to see the all knowing Psyko make an appearance. Good to see you man. Marz out

commandorough5to.jpg

Are you going to include the commando pistols and riffles?

Great work, let's slow down a tiny tiny bit though. Marz that visor is all wrong... but I like your style =D And you are going to want to burn the armor a tiny bit.

To Ruku: I'm going to try somthing Almighty_Gir taught me, and if I can't get desired effect I'll trash the visor shader.

I am 100 percent done ARC Trooper Collage soon!

:p I couldn't wait. This is all I could do so far considering mirroring textures.. any help on this would be appreciated. I am still working on the helmet, cuz the side-holes (or w/e) was just given a base texture, and now I still have to blend it. Sorry if I'm being obnoxious Marz :(

neyowip1.jpg

I think if you widen the eye lense it will make the helmet seem less wide. I look at that photo compare up above, even if the helmet mesh was narrowed it still woul look to wide. Make the lense wider, and I bet it will improve it considerably. Marzout

Let me edit the helm for another varient, I'll get rid of the nozzles up front, and I'll make the helmet a little more narrow. Marzout again!

Ok marz I have emailed you the final package, NPC BOT SKIN SHADER Supports all included and fully operational!

:Edit: Marz much appologies, there might be a line in the skin file

clonearc2/model_arc_captain it says head,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Helmet_visor

Please delete that line >_<

arctroopersfinal8pr.jpg

Archived