Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:angel: :angel: :angel: New Plan of Attack :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. I just had something happen that never has before. I maxed out my NPC extensions (even with the update). The models wont load if you have too many models, I thought the patch made it possible to have tons of NPC's (not the case). Unless someone knows how to change that...

Well Here is my plan to make a lot of varients still usable even without the NPC file. I will put the red Arc Clone for a red team, Blue for a blue team. As you know team Colors are available for non team games as well. This only means that the There wont be an NPC for every model :p It will free up the Icon loads on the main screen. If you havent done this already, dont make team colors for all your varients. Let me sort that out. Marz..............................out? :p

I thought JA plus took care of that? I must have created like 30 NPC's for clone wars model pack and it works fine...you should try it and see.

Here's a quick shot of some of the texture I have right now. I apologize for taking so long, but like I said on the first page, I'm doing the textures from scratch. Once I get the "clean" body done (which is almost done, btw) .. It's all downhill from there... It won't take long at all.

**Note that some of the textures here are still Marz's... mine were not "fit for show"**

wip15mw.png

Looking good.

:angel: :angel: Update :angel: :angel:

O.k. I just got the 501st ingame. Marcus did an excellent job, but I did go in and clean up the skin just a tad. Sharpened the lines up a bit. I figured out how we can get "ALL" the varients in. Right now Marcus's skins are the blue varient for CloneUltima... I also got the rusty version in too, but you have to type in a command line to get it. I'm going to work on the ARCs next. The only change is that I may just do an NPC for the base varients, but every varient will be playable. Looking Good... Anyone one working on a Red variation for the base clone? (cloneultima). If not I will skin that next. Marzout

anyone but me having noticed this?

commandohelmet.jpg

the helmet looks like it could have a slight change in its model, but thats just me

Well I kind of made some of my "Own" details, so its not going to be exactly like the original. This is a complete remodel/skin. I may change a few thing later. Marzout

:angel: :angel: Update :angel: :angel:

O.k. I just got the 501st ingame. Marcus did an excellent job, but I did go in and clean up the skin just a tad. Sharpened the lines up a bit. I figured out how we can get "ALL" the varients in. Right now Marcus's skins are the blue varient for CloneUltima... I also got the rusty version in too, but you have to type in a command line to get it. I'm going to work on the ARCs next. The only change is that I may just do an NPC for the base varients, but every varient will be playable. Looking Good... Anyone one working on a Red variation for the base clone? (cloneultima). If not I will skin that next. Marzout

Cool, so it's the blue team skin? And will you need an icon?

Well I kind of made some of my "Own" details, so its not going to be exactly like the original. This is a complete remodel/skin. I may change a few thing later. Marzout

okie dokie, just a personal opinion, make it (or another version of it) that has a more accurate helmet, feel free to ignore though

Archived