Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok ive looked into that, but used it on the history brush tool. Here are the results:

cloneclassic0052ap.jpg

Try making the blue on a seperate layer from the base (I'm assuming and hoping it is), now experiment with the "Layer mode" setting, once find one that is satisfactory, try lowering the Opacity so that it's not so thick and flat.

Zappa, again... you really need to blend the colors... or atleast shade them (brush tool/burn tool, etc). Just making them flat colors, doesn't compliment the rest of the textures and isn't going to be well received by the community.

I've offered to help Zappa along, he seems quite happy :)

But, I must ask WHY are you skinning Cuileres Helmet!?

Also I notice under compressed JPGs causing random image splatter =o

Again but also, recolor the blue and green helms, right where you did the colors the visors edge is red.

@ Shao BARC Trooper/ 41st batallion.

@ Shao BARC Trooper/ 41st batallion.

Actually the "BARC Trooper" name is not canon. It was just made up by the community based on an action figure or something. It doesn't even make sense, considering that not a single one of them flew a BARC Speeder.

The more official name for them is just "Clone Scout" as they're called on StarWars.com. Just wanted to pop in and mention that. :)

These clones are looking nice... I may have to reinstall JA just for them. :D

BTW, just suggesting that for the sounds, you use the sounds of "Boss" from Republic Commando. They're on PCGM somewhere...

*Goes back to lurking*

Heres an update:

troops2rv.jpg

Zappa, you just keep on going. This is a chance for you to learn, Insane Sith can give you some good advice. I plan on going over all the skins, and tweaking them a bit if necesary, so no worries. I remember not being all that good till I got onto the QuiGon project. I got lots of help there from other authors. The clones you skinned on the old model set were good. My suggestion to you (if your using photoshop) is to experiment with all the texture tools on the top rolldown bar... Then get familiar with the layer system. I may add some pointers here to help. Marzout.

Archived