Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Bacara's skirt is invisible from the front side.

And I don't think there were any pants on the old model either, it was just the upper leg armor skinned like pants.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Mars, are you doing both SWBF(2) Jet Trooper variants? There's the E2 one and then the other, the picture was posted in this thread multiple times.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I finished the pilot anyway it's my first real skin (All the others have just been mainly photosourcing or recolouring) so I'll understand if you don't want to include. If you do though my email is plasma89@gmail.com. If you want to take and make it better that'll be fine with me just email me and I'll send it.

Here's some screenies :

pilot5yd.th.png

pilotback2vs.th.png

That's just a red bly, Ruku, add it to your list ok? =P Shouldnt take more than an hour to whip up.

Marz is only making 1 last variant, and I practically had to beg, would be neet for Ruku to skin that

@Grivous.. Shao is doing the sounds, but he might not use those as he has plenty atm.

:angel: :angel: :angel: RUKU ALERT...RUKU ALERT :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. Ruku, I just sent you the final models set for the Deviss/Bly variations. Add your skins. I put the Goggles, Kilt, ShoulderPads, and this time very accurate pistols (which I plan to update the Arc clones with. Everyone will be pleased I'm sure. No screens till you post em, cuz I dont want anyone to see this model without the skins. Marzout

Can someone (NeoMarz preferrably) list all the actual models that will be included in this pack, then list the skins of that model? I'm assuming there will be more than one model as not all of the clones have the same body structure due to their armour.

That's just a red bly, Ruku, add it to your list ok? =P Shouldnt take more than an hour to whip up.

Marz is only making 1 last variant, and I practically had to beg, would be neet for Ruku to skin that

@Grivous.. Shao is doing the sounds, but he might not use those as he has plenty atm.

Just wanted to know is anyone doing Commander Deviss?

deviss.jpg

Can people please read the prior pages!

I have listed maybe 3-4 times the variants I am doing:

- Commander Bly (Yellow)

- Commander Thire (Red)

- Commander Gree (Green)

- Commander Deviss (Darker red, wears visor in all shots; plus ARC "skirt" and shoulder pad)

- 212th Attack Battalion (Bly's troops, modified pattern and no visor)

- 7th Sky Corps (White with green stripes, etc)

- 41st Elite Legion (Dark grey)

- Galactic Marine (Not a part of your models. This is just my new texture on the Snowtrooper - to better help the "complete" feel of the pack)

If you are UNSURE as to which these are, google them. Do not go ahead and make them as I had already established at the beginning of the project that I was doing them. I am in a pretty bad mood at the moment, and I apologize... but for ****'s sake people... read the forums!

>_<

Sorry.

Did you not read what I just posted??

Let me summarize it in easy to read, bullet form:

- I am doing Deviss.

- Quickness lacks quality.

- Don't insult me.

Considering you aren't a part of the original team, I'd suggest trying to constantly squeeze yourself in. The variants I listed in the post right before yours are the variants I am doing, end of discussion. I don't care how quick you can skin, I really don't. You want to skin something? Fine, ask Marz if he needs anymore variants. If he does, fine.. do them. If he doesn't.. then too bad, you can't always come into a project at half way and expect a place. Everyone here has been working hard to achieve the best they can; coming in and implying slow work or inferior work is not only disrespectful.. but insulting.

Archived