Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i ant insulting u i said if someone sends me the model of him i make the other ones such as the green etc

i didnt mean to hurt ya feelings m8

READ... MY... POSTS.

Don't make me quote myself.. I assume you can read, scroll up TWO posts.

Green = Ruku.

Yellow = Ruku.

Pissed off = Ruku.

All the movie variants are covered.

Ruku might aswell add a blue version to that list for a team skin. And all dragon is doing is trying to help out. This is what this community needs people helping other people out, instead of fighting over stupid things. If everyone would work together we could achive alot. Also Marz I got the Neyo model, I will start working on it tonight sometime.

Can people please read the prior pages!

I have listed maybe 3-4 times the variants I am doing:

- Commander Bly (Yellow)

- Commander Thire (Red)

- Commander Gree (Green)

- Commander Deviss (Darker red, wears visor in all shots; plus ARC "skirt" and shoulder pad)

- 212th Attack Battalion (Bly's troops, modified pattern and no visor)

- 7th Sky Corps (White with green stripes, etc)

- 41st Elite Legion (Dark grey)

- Galactic Marine (Not a part of your models. This is just my new texture on the Snowtrooper - to better help the "complete" feel of the pack)

If you are UNSURE as to which these are, google them. Do not go ahead and make them as I had already established at the beginning of the project that I was doing them. I am in a pretty bad mood at the moment, and I apologize... but for ****'s sake people... read the forums!

>_<

Sorry.

Ahh sorry I did go through most of the pages and look must have missed your post sorry man.

well sry fine if u be like that why do i bother

Its O.k. Everyone can get along here, By the way speed can be quality... I think Ruku just took it personal (Right Rukes). I work fast myself, and sometimes I get a quality piece out. Everyone has there own level of patience. Now Dragoon, you already have done some skin right?... For this pack? I will try and find something to get you on, but honestly I want to wrap this up soon. Which means everyone one needs to tell me how long the need. Dont worry, everyone can do whatever skins they want after release.

Note to "EVERYONE", I dont want a team color for every model we do. Only do it, if there is an actual varient in the Movie series. The file will be way too big if we do a team color for every possible varient. The major clone characters may turn up on the main Icon page, but it is possible they will show up as a team color.... Like Commander Neyo on team red. We need to simplify this. My last clone pack was criticised heavily for having too many varients. After release it was basically torn into separate packages in the community. O.K. I got to get back to work. Marzout

Just to give you an idea, here is the *clean* Episode III Trooper:

cleanfinished7hg.th.png

It's finished! :D

I'll be back soon with shots of Thire and the rest.

Loooooks GREAT! He is squeeky clean. Just teezing... Looks Awesome! Cant wait to see the rest. I like the accuracy on the arm, and leg "running curves". I new they needed work on mine. Marzout

Loooooks GREAT! He is squeeky clean. Just teezing... Looks Awesome! Cant wait to see the rest. I like the accuracy on the arm, and leg "running curves". I new they needed work on mine. Marzout

Haha thanks, it was all a prelude to the best part: The dirty version. I get to send 'em to war!

But, in regards to the release date... perhaps you should run the suggestion I made. Get all the Ep2 clones good to go, and release them as their own pack (ie. Clone Ultima: Episode II).

Meanwhilst, you keep working on those Republic Commandos... Then release them as "Clone Ultima: Republic Commando". Now at this point, the community now has an "ultimate" pack for almost every clone they could possibly need, and are now hounding for the Episode III pack.

At this point, it would have bought (me, especially) enough time to perfect the Episode III pack (which shall obviously receive the most scrutiny) and then we release it into their greedy hands.

All the while, everyone is happy and not rushed :p.

*sigh*

The head is a seperate texture from the rest of the body... and lately, the rest of the body has been my focus. I meant that the body was finished. Obviously the head isn't done.... neither is Deviss and the lower half of Bly... but you didn't know that part :p.

Your beloved blue stripes will be on the next screen, I promise.

Archived