Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here it is, folks: The 212th Attack Batallion!

(Fortunately for me, they share the exact same pattern as the 7th Sky Corps... So I changed the scuff/burn marks around a little bit... but it makes hardly any difference)

2123xl.png

Wow.

You guys probably didn't notice my last question, so I might just as well repost it.

Are you guys doing both SWBF Jet Trooper variants, E2 and E3?

Stop asking, no one is making it. Do it yourself when the pack is released. There is absolutely no reason to make a clonetype created specifically for a crappy game.

Dang Ruku, you really outdid yourself. The skins are incredible. I'm honored that your posting at the Void. This gets our little project some exposure. Anyhow, thanks for joining our team. This is going to make the model pack just that much better. Marzout

At the Void, some people began to ask whether there is going to be a JO and JA version of your model. This made me think,...

Well, I offer you to weight the model. Maybe you don't know me, because I don't do much for JA, but I'm a fairly experienced weighter.

I'm using a skeleton that can be compiled for JO and JA - without ANY errors/bugs.

I promise that it wouldn't take too long, if you don't want to have several Levels of Detail. Facial animations aren't possible, and finger animations aren't such a great deal, they're pretty easy to do.

I'd love to help you out and increase the quality of the animations a fair bit. And even more people would be able to play with it ;).

I would have it finished when or even before Ruku's finished his amazing work.

We work together a lot, anyway.

I hope you consider it - you can't lose anything.

At the Void, some people began to ask whether there is going to be a JO and JA version of your model. This made me think,...

Well, I offer you to weight the model. Maybe you don't know me, because I don't do much for JA, but I'm a fairly experienced weighter.

I'm using a skeleton that can be compiled for JO and JA - without ANY errors/bugs.

I promise that it wouldn't take too long, if you don't want to have several Levels of Detail. Facial animations aren't possible, and finger animations aren't such a great deal, they're pretty easy to do.

I'd love to help you out and increase the quality of the animations a fair bit. And even more people would be able to play with it ;).

Eh dude, you dont have to re-weight it, just rename a few bones and compile using the JO .GLA ;).

You have my permission, but what exactly do you need? I dont want anything released till this is finished. Keep in mind I have 3DsMax 3.0. You might consider Psyko's renaming certain bones. His website I'm sure, shows what bones you need to rename. My time is limited, and In the past I have spent 3-4 hours sorting out work files (because someone requested certain things), sent them, and the person turns out to never use them. Needless to say this gets very frustrating, and has caused me to turn down other requests. Anyhoo, Marzout!

Blued'D

blufified7ak.th.png

please exuse me if I'm wrong PlasmA, but I could swear I've seen that pilot head before.

oddball.jpg

open both the images and compare them... the facess look exactly the same. Personaly I find it very unlikely that you both managed to capture the head from the exact same frame and paste it onto a model to look exactly the same

where did I find this? a quite old but not well known clone pilot skin

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13954.html

Heh, Psyk0, I think you most probably misunderstood me. I know that I've only got to rename certain bones ;).

Marz, all I need is your finished model in .3ds format.

I promise it will be done after the weekend.

Thanks for your interest :).

Archived