Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

please exuse me if I'm wrong PlasmA, but I could swear I've seen that pilot head before.

oddball.jpg

open both the images and compare them... the facess look exactly the same. Personaly I find it very unlikely that you both managed to capture the head from the exact same frame and paste it onto a model to look exactly the same

where did I find this? a quite old but not well known clone pilot skin

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13954.html

He allready said that he used that skin and changed it a bit.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zappa- <Filming today!> said:

hey inyri you think you can get thise trailer of marz's new clones up today? http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17456.html

Inyri said:

No. There are a lot of people in line before him. I don't make special arrangements with people.

Zappa- <Filming today!> said:

k

Inyri said:

If you want them up, e-mail us like everyone else and then wait your turn.

I tried to get Inyri to go ahead and put up the file, but she is being herself like always. Thats main reason I dont really like that site. Anyways gonna email it in might be up by the end of the weekend, who knows.

He allready said that he used that skin and changed it a bit.

oh, cool. thanks, sorry for the confusion

TBH the movie didn't show me much exept screen shots I'd already seen but now in slow mo with music in the BG, but there were a few I hadn't seen before, 'twas fairly cool.

btw, few questions. is there a list of currently completed skins? or all skinsthat are being worked on/planned? also, since you are doing all clone variations seen in the movie, will there be a clone paratrooper? I haven't seen any mention of him yet, though obviously I haven't read the entire thread because its so huge :S

Neomarz, I read one of your posts a couple of pages back, and this file maybe huge, but, I doubt it'll over flow the limit over at JK3files.com , I'd say the biggest over there is over 600-700 mbs maybe a tiny bit more, maybe just under.. heck it maybe a gig, so ya don't have to worry :D

Now to present matters, these are going to be awesome, I can't wait. lol :)

Marz, I REALLY admire your modeling and skinning, I admire everyone's skinning here, and I am happy to see people working together. If I could help out skinning I would. I can skin, really I can, but can never match everyone's quality here. So, keep up the great work all, and I hope these are released soon so I can skin them. :) Peace!

oh, cool. thanks, sorry for the confusion

TBH the movie didn't show me much exept screen shots I'd already seen but now in slow mo with music in the BG, but there were a few I hadn't seen before, 'twas fairly cool.

btw, few questions. is there a list of currently completed skins? or all skinsthat are being worked on/planned? also, since you are doing all clone variations seen in the movie, will there be a clone paratrooper? I haven't seen any mention of him yet, though obviously I haven't read the entire thread because its so huge :S

Marz is making the second Airborne Helmet, it is the last of the variants he is doing. (Paratroopers on Utapau,) (Parjai Attack squad)

Archived