Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marz, perhaps you missed my question that was drowned out in the previous pages, but I'll ask again in hopes that you'll see since you haven't responded to my e-mail:

Were you satisfied with my sound samples and, if so, do I have permission to continue?

I understand you've been busy, so take no offense in me re-posing my question.

Marz, perhaps you missed my question that was drowned out in the previous pages, but I'll ask again in hopes that you'll see since you haven't responded to my e-mail:

Were you satisfied with my sound samples and, if so, do I have permission to continue?

I understand you've been busy, so take no offense in me re-posing my question.

Sorry Shao, Yeah I got it and its on my hardrive, but honestly I havent listened to them yet. I have some other sounds as well. My plan is to sort through all the sounds and pick the best suited. I trust your creative judement. If the sounds are clear, thats good enough. I am looking for actual movie sounds. If what youve sent me sounds that fit both those catagories, then your probably fine to set up some more, and send em my way. Sorry, but I will get to the sounds soon, I just have a little time each evening to work on the models sets. Alot of stuff here, so I need to get off here and get back to work. Thanks Shao, Marzout

Zappa, I watched the movie, and I have to say I am totally honored that you put that together. Excellent work. I have your clones pretty much touched up. Added some burn and light scratching to stripes (nothing to major). I also darkened all the skins, because they really came out bright ingame. I need to test what ive done so far, but I'll try to get some screens up soon. Marzout.......... Thanks again for you help!

P.S. I want to say that Ive watched alot of your other films in the past, and its very apparent that you have an eye for things. I use to make amature Sci Fi films back when everything was done on VHS (even 8 mil film), so I have some knowledge of the process. Things are a lot different these days with the personal computer, but that being said.... Well keep doing your thing, I'm sure it will go somewhere. Marzout again

Zappa, I watched the movie, and I have to say I am totally honored that you put that together. Excellent work. I have your clones pretty much touched up. Added some burn and light scratching to stripes (nothing to major). I also darkened all the skins, because they really came out bright ingame. I need to test what ive done so far, but I'll try to get some screens up soon. Marzout.......... Thanks again for you help!

P.S. I want to say that Ive watched alot of your other films in the past, and its very apparent that you have an eye for things. I use to make amature Sci Fi films back when everything was done on VHS (even 8 mil film), so I have some knowledge of the process. Things are a lot different these days with the personal computer, but that being said.... Well keep doing your thing, I'm sure it will go somewhere. Marzout again

Wow, I feel really honored. That really means alot coming from you marz. I would like to see some of your old movies. maybe with the technology of today you can transfer them over to the net. Anyways thanks for the great comment. Also one more thing, what about the cloak's for the clone's, so I can do Captain Keller?

Wow, I feel really honored. That really means alot coming from you marz. I would like to see some of your old movies. maybe with the technology of today you can transfer them over to the net. Anyways thanks for the great comment. Also one more thing, what about the cloak's for the clone's, so I can do Captain Keller?

I can probably do that, put up a screen of him for me.

:angel: :angel: :angel: Screenshot Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

Here is the latest screen for the clone classic model set. I applied a shader to the red varient. I think it suits the model, but I tweaking the shader a bit. Cant decide if it looks too shiny. Cool thing is that I can use the same spec.jpg for all the varients. This will make it possible to use a single .jpg for all the varients... well 2 .jpg's. Now Im not sure I will use all of your varients. Just one question Zappa, is there an actual model in series sporting the Imperial logo? Not sure I want to use that if it doesnt exsist. Maybe the republic logo if its a lagit varient. Any how here it the screen.

ccloneshadered1hl.jpg

You know, Captain Keller, when and if it's made, would probably be my personal model and skin. Stuff is so awesome. And Marz, your compliment really means alot to us, the all of us at JOM, I am deeply honored. ^_^

PS- I believe the screen of him was about 5 pgs back? lol Ill repost it :D

Correction on the first page.. Zappa I may be wrong, but blz195ju.jpg You were speaking of him ofcourse?

Neomarz, the weekend has begun and I'm still waiting for a reply of you.

Do you want me to completely rig the model and make versions for both JA and JO?

If you do, please say it soon, because I've got a lot of work to do from monday until friday, and if I were to do the rigging, I'd like to finish it this weekend. ;)

Thanks in advance, I'm waiting for your answer :).

Well, now that I have a base texture for both clean and dirty... I'd be happy to do any remaining Troopers... as long as they are from the Episode III film, and supposing the offer has been put forward (I'm just going by Dragoon's post).

Hey, it's me again, please don't kill me now, but I noticed that the jetpack ARC Trooper had the exact same jetpack design the E2 Jet Trooper should have, and that the green Clonetrooper is finished. Which means that the only thing left to do would be to skin the jetpack (and maybe reweight the model, but I don't think so, you could just clip some ARC Trooper parts off to get a normal clone with a jetpack)

If you won't reply, I'll take it as a no, I don't want to take anymore of your time by making you type a post.

Archived