Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marz, the episode 2 clones look awesome, but I had a comment.I dunno maybe your working on this but the shoulderpads didn't have the shiny textures and looked awkward.

~Dark Side~

Oh yeah, I just finished shaders for all cloneclassic, Neyo, and Bacara. Now I need to straighten up the Arc model set, and make purple commander, and whatevever varients I have left. Marzout

here is the shader ingame shots

cloneshader334md.jpg

Obviously not, I'm simply saying that if they are up for offer.. I'll add them to my remaining list.

Hey Ruku, your welcome to work on Gree if you want. Your doing such a good job. Mine was kinda whipped together, so if you feel you can add it to what youve got so far, go ahead. Marzout

Hey Ruku, your welcome to work on Gree if you want. Your doing such a good job. Mine was kinda whipped together, so if you feel you can add it to what youve got so far, go ahead. Marzout

lol, that was the plan :p. I thought back at the beginning I solidified my position on Gree? Either way, yeah... I'm all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Eh, Marz... another request!

The Bly model you sent me, it needs one more thing! The visor in a "down" position (over the eyes, and "*off"-able, obviously), on the same model as Bly. I need this for Deviss. Also the question is, shall I just make all the variants I've done, on the Bly model? You know, just "*off" the surfaces in each variant that I don't need?

It'd be more efficient for the sake of file size.

The ones that defended Kashyyyk were mainly green scouttroopers which were 441st (if i recall number correctly)

it was either 401st special ops or 411th special ops :S

*edit* I knew I was close, turns out it's the 41st Elite Corps

but if theese guys are the 41st elite corps... who are the gray guys?? :S

on a side note, the only clone I've ever seen wearing gray armor (until now) are the clone marines/starship troopers. theese guys are new to me :S

Archived