Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thire0th.jpg

I spotted a minor nit: The red stripes on the model's chin are thicker than those of the reference. (I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone else, but I haven't seen anyone else post about this, so I thought I would.)

That aside, I love your work, Ruku. :)

Everyone else working on this has done a great job as well. And hats off to Neomarz for creating an excellent model.

...there are two silver thing on there Chins...you shud make em BLACK ! Like the real clones had... :smash:

um0xq.jpg

..... It all depends on what light they are in. They *are* silver, they are just usually shadowed. Besides, this add more contrast.

and it wud be cool if ya can make them a little bit colerfull...and i think Cleaner

Exactly how colorful am I making them? If you hadn't noticed already, the colors are quite bright and contrasting as it is. This wasn't due to lack of realism, I did this because in the game, you want to be able to tell them apart, especially the 212th Batallion and the 7th Skys. As for "cleaner" .... these guys have been through ~3+ years of the Clone Wars...

I did them heavily "battle scarred" because as you should probably know... JKA isn't one to show great detail over long distances. When I did a first test with them, with minimal dirt... they looked clean from a distance. This way, it's alot more pronounced in the game.

I spotted a minor nit: The red stripes on the model's chin are thicker than those of the reference. (I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone else, but I haven't seen anyone else post about this, so I thought I would.)

That aside, I love your work, Ruku. :)

Everyone else working on this has done a great job as well. And hats off to Neomarz for creating an excellent model.

Thanks for spotting that, I emphasize that these aren't finished until they are in your hands; hence those stripes will be changed, along with other slight tweaks.

Well , RUKU ye ur right about the SILVER THING xD and amm i think you made them realy battle scared , cuz first when i saw the photo of a real clone a thought that he just had a bath...but when you think about all the WARS they had..they must be realy dirty... btw ... kewl Bly (unfinished) Bly x)

Eh, Marz... another request!

The Bly model you sent me, it needs one more thing! The visor in a "down" position (over the eyes, and "*off"-able, obviously), on the same model as Bly. I need this for Deviss. Also the question is, shall I just make all the variants I've done, on the Bly model? You know, just "*off" the surfaces in each variant that I don't need?

It'd be more efficient for the sake of file size.

I hate to say this Ruku, but I despise the *surf off or *off text lines. They were both done and explored for the old clone models. Even today I still get e-mails of people complaining about "why is this white in single player"... The model was released a couple years ago, and I still get complaints. That request will only fill up my mail bin. Unless you can show me that it can be done to not effect the game visuals for both single and multiplayer, I wont even consider it. I am concerned about file size, but I am also concerned about my sanity. I think we should just keep the goggles up, because its way to much to add to the plate right now. Sorry, I hate to turn down such a request from a great skinner, but...

Keep up the great work! Make sure you have optimized the JPG's before you send me the skins (meaning "looks great, but small size"). Marzout

I hate to say this Ruku, but I despise the *surf off or *off text lines. They were both done and explored for the old clone models. Even today I still get e-mails of people complaining about "why is this white in single player"... The model was released a couple years ago, and I still get complaints. That request will only fill up my mail bin. Unless you can show me that it can be done to not effect the game visuals for both single and multiplayer, I wont even consider it. I am concerned about file size, but I am also concerned about my sanity. I think we should just keep the goggles up, because its way to much to add to the plate right now. Sorry, I hate to turn down such a request from a great skinner, but...

Keep up the great work! Make sure you have optimized the JPG's before you send me the skins (meaning "looks great, but small size"). Marzout

:\ ... Deviss has only been seen with them down, that's the point I'm making. It's like making Bacara without his skirt..

Marz you tested *off in JK2 that doesn't work as far as I know. JA ,*off works

hips,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Torso_Captain.tga

l_leg,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Torso_Captain.tga

r_leg,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Torso_Captain.tga

torso,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Torso_Captain.tga

l_arm,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Torso_Captain.tga

l_hand,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Hands_Captain.tga

r_arm,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Torso_Captain.tga

r_hand,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Hands_Captain.tga

head,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_Helmet_Captain.tga

hips_belt,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

l_leg_kneepad,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

l_leg_shoe,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

l_arm_lpad,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

l_arm_spad,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

r_leg_kneepad,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

r_leg_shoe,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

r_arm_lpad,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

r_arm_spad,models/players/clonearc2/ARC_xtra_Captain.tga

torso_jetb,*off

l_arm_handg,*off

r_arm_handg,*off

head_trf,*off

hips_kilt,*off

hips_gunl,*off

hips_gunr,*off

torso_shrack,*off

Viola! Red Clone Trooper in JA SP And MP. No ARC Gear.

:Edit: Ignore the handG I got lazy.

if that was true why would they be in ROTS?

The 41st Elite Corps has a variety of armor, including gray-marked Phase II armor as seen on Coruscant, and camouflaged scout armor for jungle worlds as seen on Kashyyyk. The reason they were seen on Coruscant is because that's where the 41st Elite Corps was awaiting assignment.

What Telsa means with "before they changed their armor" is that the gray armor is what they wear before changing into their scout armor for Kashyyyk.

And this explanation is canon, not a rumor.

The 41st Elite Corps has a variety of armor, including gray-marked Phase II armor as seen on Coruscant, and camouflaged scout armor for jungle worlds as seen on Kashyyyk. The reason they were seen on Coruscant is because that's where the 41st Elite Corps was awaiting assignment.

What Telsa means with "before they changed their armor" is that the gray armor is what they wear before changing into their scout armor for Kashyyyk.

And this explanation is canon, not a rumor.

ah! cool, thanks :) makes sense now

and Ruku, that Bly looks AWSOME! outstanding once again :)

Archived