Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Marz you tested *off in JK2 that doesn't work as far as I know. JA ,*off works

Viola! Red Clone Trooper in JA SP And MP. No ARC Gear.

:Edit: Ignore the handG I got lazy.

Yes, but have you tested it in single player? This is where the problem is. If it works in single player then maybe I'll consider it. I dont really have the time to test it right now, so its up to you guys. Marzout

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I am going to try this approach concerning SP Clone and making all clones one model so reduce filesize.

Make individual Clone models selectable in SP, this was done with the Master Chief model well, you can use *off on the skin files.

NPC SurfOff only works on ONE surface.

Sorry for the misinformation Marz.

Marz, please put me in charge of getting the models in SP if you are too busy.

Ok, I am going to try this approach concerning SP Clone and making all clones one model so reduce filesize.

Make individual Clone models selectable in SP, this was done with the Master Chief model well, you can use *off on the skin files.

Sorry for the misinformation Marz.

Marz, please put me in charge of getting the models in SP if you are too busy.

Absolutely! Yeah that fine with me. I am just about done with the Arc Clones. The file size for all the models I have so far used to be 11 MB, I just got it down to 9 MB, by working the Jpg's over. With Ruku's skins added, and sounds, well you get the idea. Its big just like we anticipated. Anyhow, keep going guys, we will get to the end soon. Marzout

Then if you want me to, compress the clone variants, so they only take up 1 2 or 3 models send them and all your textures, I'll get them working in SP.

(I don't need sound files, NPCs, Bots, or shaders)

Doing this we will also be freeing up the MP icon list too!

Marz, have you not listened to my idea earlier regarding the file size?

Split it up into 3 series of "Ultima" packs. This is not only for download sizes, but choices aswell. Some people don't want to download a giant pack of 20+ skins ... when they only want the Episode II Clones... or the Republic Commandos, or the Episode III Troopers.

Come on, this works better for everyone.

Marz, have you not listened to my idea earlier regarding the file size?

Split it up into 3 series of "Ultima" packs. This is not only for download sizes, but choices aswell. Some people don't want to download a giant pack of 20+ skins ... when they only want the Episode II Clones... or the Republic Commandos, or the Episode III Troopers.

Come on, this works better for everyone.

That makes alot of sense actually - regardless - i'm downloading them all xD

since when? correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it works with more than one if you put all of them in the ""'s, but with spaces. so unlike

SurfOff "surface_1" "surface_2"

it works like

SurfOff "surface_1 surface_2"

example':

JediF

{

playerModel jan

surfOff "torso_vest hips_chaps torso_computer head_goggles torso_comp hips_belt"

STOfficerAlt

{

playerModel stormtrooper

weapon WP_FLECHETTE

altFire 1

surfOn torso_pauldron

surfOff "torso_armor_neck_augment torso_body_neck_augment"

or am I just getting confused by the term surface? does SurfOff surf off something else? :S

Those new Arc Pistols have caught my attention...

I even think you might have got a few reference pictures lying around? :D

Whom are you talking to?

If you mean the textures on Bly's pistols, NeoMarz did them... I still haven't done mine to replace them.

If you mean my Arc pistols shown in the void, I didn't have any reference other than the Clone Wars series and the DC-15s rifle (Episode III).

I hope that answers either possibility :p

Ahh ok I see so you can use more than one in the SurfOff, well in that case

Marz you get to decide how these are put into SP

A)All Clone have NPC files

B)All Clones are in Race selection menus.

I dont care, but I know people like to see em in single player. I think we should do NPC's, but I think we should do it the way Psyko did it for his cartoon pack. He put the NPCs in a separate file, so that people didnt have to use them unless they had the NPC space. Race selection? I think that would be a good idea, but how difficult is that? Marzout

Whom are you talking to?

If you mean the textures on Bly's pistols, NeoMarz did them... I still haven't done mine to replace them.

If you mean my Arc pistols shown in the void, I didn't have any reference other than the Clone Wars series and the DC-15s rifle (Episode III).

I hope that answers either possibility :p

tb_171.jpg

(click for bigger Pic)

Thats the Clone Pistol Model I made using the Clone Wars Cartoon as Reference...

And it's not blocky at all :p

----------

blypreview5sn.png

Now these are the new pistols apparently... I haven't seen them apart from this screenshot, though.

Hence I was asking for reference pictures :D

I think the only question I have right now for you marz is, will this have the OJP holster tags?

Already asked that a few pages back. He didn't reply yet. Guess he just overlooked it.

OJP Holster-Tag Support is a condition for a REAL quality Model, imo ... not even HapSlash is including those in his models. Don't get it though it's just a few Triangles.

Archived