Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Ugh, I am getting sick of hearing this.

I am writing this in a friendly tone, as a friend.

1. Marz, Ruku has all of his stuff on hold for this project. This is his number one objective and working like a dog on it.

2. Ruku, I know that this stuff takes time. But, on the skin guidelines it said that all work must be done in a timely fashion. I know you completely re-did the base textures and all, but you have to look at time and see if you have time for that.

3. Guys, lets stay friendly. We are all working together on this, so lets try to keep our complaints at a friendly level. But not friendly enough that you will be ignored. But not harsh enough to start an argument.

4. Compromise. A lot of people are suggesting a release date of the 24-25th. Seems reasonable to me. Appropriate for the holidays and ample time for Ruku to finish the skins.

-ML

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the paratrooper, or "Beehive Trooper" as some still know him by

beehive.jpg

Ok you made me so mad that I was forced to make an account.

THAT IS NOT A BEEHIVE TROOPER/PARATROOPER/WHAT EVER

His name is Commander Fox he was another Commander helping Cody on utapau You dont hear him speak but can see him Talking to Cody about twice.

Just for clarification (so no one else is confused):

Ok you made me so mad that I was forced to make an account.

THAT IS NOT A BEEHIVE TROOPER/PARATROOPER/WHAT EVER

His name is Commander Fox he was another Commander helping Cody on utapau You dont hear him speak but can see him Talking to Cody about twice.

This is incorrect. They are indeed members of the 2nd Airborne Company.

Source: http://blogs.starwars.com/karentraviss/42/comments

but TK-8252 said the Blue Clone Commander (for me Commander Appo) was called Sergeant Fox. Now who is right about this...

Commander Appo and Sergeant Fox are both identical in 501st armor. Sergeant Fox is the one who "greets" Bail, and Commander Appo arrives chasing after Zett Jukassa.

Ruku this is marz project, you asked to work on it with him and if he wants to make a release date next week, it is his decision. He is the team leader overall. On the Marine and Bacara...they just seem to be too purple, when they need to be more of a maroon color. The model does look great, but just that color needs to be changed. Also Ruku if you where so busy before why even did you want to start with this project? It only seems reasonable that if you dont have time for something, then not ask to do it. Im not being rude or anything, but it does seem you have developed a small attitude.

Im not gonna step in the argument, so. I am just going to sit back, and respect all of you. You all have my praise... (please don't define it for me lol) I am willing to help by sitting aside and let you all work in peace, when, and if you want to. I am totally stunned by the beauty of these things! Great work. I still am not here to push the "rush me" button, but to merely let you all take your time. That Bly looks awesome btw, all these models look like ILM shots lol. :D Keep up the great work.

I'm not going to kill you, lol. I just need you to understand why I am so tightly strung. I don't need a release date breathing down my neck. I've already got a full-time job, a social life and all those other listed projects (a page back) doing that :| .

Well, I got a full time job myself. I do construction, and I have a family. I work harder than most people do in a day, I still can meet a deadline. Heck I just modeled this three hours ago, mapped skinned, and Bamm its done. its even ingame with bot support, and shaders. We can agree to disagree, You have your deadline, we will all be waiting. meanwhile I'll go and tighten up the skins I have so far. Marzout

beeshot17he.jpg

Hey marz can you add that cloak to the model and send it my way so I can start on Captian keller? Looks great btw.

Thanks Zappa! Well, let me think on that one. Cloaks = clipping issues. I'll check the resources, and see whats required. I had planned on skinning keller, but we will see. Marzout

Oh ok, thats no problem. If I can help you to save some time for other stuff in your schedule, I will be happy to help you out. I am pretty much free now until Jan. sometime. So what ever I can do, you let me know. I mean it when I say I really appreiate you taking your time doing these models for us.

Archived