Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
December 14 is still the date or has it changed? anyways yeah it is a bit to red + there is supose to be 2 red dots on the baccara's helmet to show his rank well on my figure there is not sure in the movie,,, :twogun:

The way the model is made its not possible to do. If you did u would have four dots on the head.

nope, he's right - too red.

comparsion

You know this is a tough call. If you look at the lego version of the galactic warrior he's red. If you look at this reference pic Kain has (which is the same referance I used to skin him), he's purple. In the movie not sure. It could have to do with the ambient lighting in the scene. If there was red light in the scene it could cause the purple to look more red. I also looked at the BFII game and it seemed to be more purple. I just dont know which way to call this one. Marzout

Also here is something I did on SJC's Mygeeto map last night with npcs, just a small preview. :p

]

Your welcome to make an NPC pack with what weve got so far. We can make it a separate pk3 file to pack with the model. If you are to busy, anyone who wants to work on an NPC pack let me know. Marzout

Its actually a maroon color.

O.K. I just went back and checked out BF2, and yes it is more red than I remebered. Send me the skins you did the color change, and I'll add them, I may tweak it ever so slightly. Maybe not, but send em.

Oh send Bacara too!

Marzout

:angel: :angel: :angel: Screen Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. Here is the 2nd airborne with the new Base torso skins, and others. I added more details to both the helmet, and torso. I probably should have turned off the shadows, so you could see it better. Anyhow, I will probably add the new torso skin to the other models. Marzout

beeshotnew17af.jpg

Well, I've hit a bump in my workflow. The problem isn't with any of my skins though, so don't worry. Instead, it's in regard to the shaders I'm using.

At the moment, I'm striving to create the closest "to movie" appearance of all the clones, namely the commanders. What this has involved, (namely with Gree) is 5 seperate textures (all of relatively small file size though, so don't worry) being layered onto the one part of the model.

The problem isn't on my end... it looks great. The problem I have is... if you don't have the "Detail Shaders" option on... all you will see is a plain white helmet, with their visor... and by plain, I mean flat white.

All I need to know is, given that it's almost 2006, I'm assuming everyone's PC is already running this option. So, for a general consensus... is it "Yay" or "Neigh" (Yes or No) to the multi-layer shaders?

The problem isn't on my end... it looks great. The problem I have is... if you don't have the "Detail Shaders" option on... all you will see is a plain white helmet, with their visor... and by plain, I mean flat white.

oh no, are pixel shaders and detail shaders the same/related? because I haven't got a pixel shader, and in Republic Commando it makes the skins go blank like you said

*edit* ACE, the release date is 24-25th

All I need to know is, given that it's almost 2006, I'm assuming everyone's PC is already running this option. So, for a general consensus... is it "Yay" or "Neigh" (Yes or No) to the multi-layer shaders?

For about 40 dollars you can pick up a card that'll allow you to use detailed shaders. I think it'd be fine to go ahead and do the multi-layer. If anyone has complaints they can just mow 2 lawns, bam, all set with a new card.

Archived