Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

is there any possibility there will be kamas like the one on the original arc troopers? (the blue ones) instead of only the later phase 2 or something kamas (golden/yellow&maroon ones) ???

arcKamadifference.jpg

i meant the kama design, not the colour... look at blys kama or the 2d airborne and then check the design against the design of Alphas (blue one) kama its quite different where blys goes down to his knees and only has a small notch Alphas goes down to his ankles and has a gash from just below his ass and down

personaly i prefer alphas style, and i would realy love to see it on the model....

THAT was what i wanted to know will there be such a kama design or not

im still wondering if there could be a model of the arcs to have kamas as shown with blue colour in the pictures

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:angel: :angel: :angel: Screenshot :angel: :angel: :angel:

Here is the whole spread of varients so far, "Not including Ruku's" varients. Now you know why files size is an issue... but really I think the resources will work well even after Ruku makes his addition. Marzout

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/2807/clonespread0vz.jpg

Very Very Nice. But I miss one thing...Commander Gree.

I like to see a full body shot of him too, just like this clones have.

One with finished textures if possible. :laughing:

The green tauntaun and the falling parts made me laugh alot. They were two very well made videos. Well done.

Marz i was wondering if the skinmap layout is basically the same as your old clones?

No its a whole new map, but The helmet maps stayed the same for the Clone Classic varient.

We've already discussed this, when the clones are done I'm putting them in race selection, because they are all different models, we cannot 'mix and match' them

Default ARC Trooper should have a jetpack.

Well, I'm not sure if I want to do that for this pack, But are you interested in doing it for a Clone/Mando custom character set. I could possibly go back and add all the varient parts, that way people will be able to select whatever parts they wish for custom clan play.

The reason I'm not so sure about doing that for this pack, is because I remember that being done to the Greivous model, and the model got horrible ratings because there was no real custom option (other than the cape). If your interested in doing this Tess, just let me know. It probably wouldnt take long to get all the parts on one model. I will need help with every other aspect because I dont know what is required to get all the varients in. I suppose I have to do something like head_helma, head_helmb, head_helmc etc... But what is required to change the color? Some kind of alpha channel? If you have a lot of knowledge here, I think this is something we could try. I could put all the jet pack varients, Head goggles, pistol belts, Kilts, even Mandolorian helmet. This is just a thought, I think it should be done the right way If were going to do it, and not just individual character selections. Tell me what you think. It would have to be separate project from this one. Marzout

I have released a trailer (1 of 2 trailers) of an upcoming movie of EP3, and has a small preview of Clone Commander Cody and the 501st Troopers. So check it out Rise of Darth Vader: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17764.html

and

Fall of the Jedi Trailer: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17765.html

=D I was so excited when I saw my 501st skins in there. I tip my hat to you.

Well, I'm not sure if I want to do that for this pack, But are you interested in doing it for a Clone/Mando custom character set. I could possibly go back and add all the varient parts, that way people will be able to select whatever parts they wish for custom clan play.

The reason I'm not so sure about doing that for this pack, is because I remember that being done to the Greivous model, and the model got horrible ratings because there was no real custom option (other than the cape). If your interested in doing this Tess, just let me know. It probably wouldnt take long to get all the parts on one model. I will need help with every other aspect because I dont know what is required to get all the varients in. I suppose I have to do something like head_helma, head_helmb, head_helmc etc... But what is required to change the color? Some kind of alpha channel? If you have a lot of knowledge here, I think this is something we could try. I could put all the jet pack varients, Head goggles, pistol belts, Kilts, even Mandolorian helmet. This is just a thought, I think it should be done the right way If were going to do it, and not just individual character selections. Tell me what you think. It would have to be separate project from this one. Marzout

You elate my very essence!

Marz I'd be glad to do this, but I wouldn't be able to finish it by Christmas, but as you said it being a separate project.

Things of note:

race selection for one model would be this gigantic flurry of .skin files :p That I am willing to do.

I am attempting atm to get the color thing to work, JA+ MOD Comes with a RGB value for coloring so people can have ANY!!! Color they want, from 0 0 0 black (hard to get that to work) to 255 255 255 white.

Very Very Nice. But I miss one thing...Commander Gree.

I like to see a full body shot of him too, just like this clones have.

One with finished textures if possible. :laughing:

Well, that's because I'm doing Commander Gree, and as Marz said... that collage was excluding the variants I was doing. If you really need a shot of Gree, Marz did his own mock-up around 10 pages ago... I think. Scroll back to get an idea..

For the record, I'll post a more revealing shot of Gree in my next post ;)

*cough*pinky7uk.th.jpg*cough*

If you can see past the low quality, everything DOES retain it's original texture, thanks to a shader I made from scratch, now I just need to add the specular and cull disable shaders. =p Marz your project is a GO!

Uh, Very cool. This is great! I'll start getting it together. I understand on the deadline deal, we can kinda pick our way through this one. No rush. Right on. Marzout

I know it's pink, but I needed a wacky example, just bundle up everything and email, give me some time I'll get it done. ;D

Great Tesla! I just separated all the parts from the old models, Tonight I'm going to add them to a base model. Quick question, Is there any specific format for folder names when making a race set? Right now I have it named "cloneworx". Marz out

name it Jedi_MARZ please. it has to have those uppercase letters too, once you send me the uber model, I should be able to fix everything up, also if you want to ask quick questsions (or answer mine!) you can contact me on yahoo messenger or MSN Messenger (both teslamanonfire@yahoo.com)

And my ICQ number 348-264-818

and you don't need to make a million skin files, that's my job.

yeah we can as log as its a jka skeloten :clone: i can emagen a army of them :):twogun:

Sorry to be off topic here, folks, but seriously, Trooper, your posts hurt my eyes with thier horrible spelling. If english isn't your first language then I apoligise. Anyways, It's good to see Marz making another model. Hapslash may make better ones, but he takes months to do it, vs. a much shorter time for you.

Archived