Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Ruku just posted yesterday lol, I'm sure he's either working hard on the clones or is busy doing something social and will get working on them tonight or tommorow.

On a side note, getting the skins into SP species making thing sounds complicated, and long. If you want I can make the NPC's for you, so you have more time to put towards the clone species, unless the NPCs are already done, I haven't really been keeping up-to-date lol. I don't even need the modesl to do it or anything, just tell me all their model names and .skin file names.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know sith much of these kids dont like to read these days. They are in need of pics. So here's something to hopefully keep the spam down.

no-spam.gif

And once again the models and skins will be done...when ever they are done. So hold on to your seats kiddies, and just wait like the rest of the people are doing.

Robert[L]']hey marz i hope its done in these last 2 comming days :wan:

i realy hope its done on the 25th.

(lol i hope, this ist a demand)

Well, Dont count on it. I hope so too, but I had planned on releasing it at JK2files (they probably would not get it up in that short of time). If Ruku sends the files I may post at pcgamemods.com, but I was kinda against that. Something ungratifying about posting there. simply cuz there is no real feedback, just download numbers. I personally like to get feedback on these projects, because we work too hard on this to get nothing but download numbers. This will get out even if a deadline cant be met...

Ruku if your reading this, please let us know whats left. Please send me something youve finished so I can get everything lined up. Not trying to rush you, but we need something.

Actually we can link LF forums thread here on PCGM so people can leave feedback. JK3FILES will not put the Clones up on your request. Thats how things works there. So your looking about 2 to 3 weeks before the mods over there even reads your email. So PCGM is your best bet.

Well, as I said... the next post I made would contain a more revealing shot of Gree. So, without furthur adue... here he is:

gree1mc.png

@ Telsa: What corps? Are you talking about Cody's troops? If so, (I don't know about everyone else or canon) I refer to them as the 212th Batallion. If you mean something else, let me know pretty soon.

@NeoMarz: No problemo. Other than tweaking the colors (I haven't done the straps properly yet) on Gree... that's about all I have left to do... and finishing the specular map (which is about 10 mins away from achieving at this point in time). It's 5:50pm, December 23 over here, I aim to have the files in your inbox at no later than 10:00pm, December 24 (in my time, of course ... GMT+10). So you're looking at receiving them in about 28 hours from the time listed on my post.

All done and ready for the release the next day!

For everyone else: Deviss is the last one now, and he's practically done.. I just have to do the kilt/skirt. I hope you enjoy the shot of Gree, I'll post a "collective" one of all of mine in a couple of hours.

@ Telsa: What corps? Are you talking about Cody's troops? If so, (I don't know about everyone else or canon) I refer to them as the 212th Batallion. If you mean something else, let me know pretty soon.

I believe Telsa means the 327th Star Corps, Bly's troops on Felucia.

Ahh what a great way to start the morning by looking at clones that are 110% better than the movie ones cause of the damage effects i think anyways Ruku great job on the clones and i suggest u get some rest as it is very close to x-mas ehehehhe cant wait to d.l these clones and blast some droids.

(same thing i posted at the Void, in case Ruku havent read it there)

greecomp9ib.jpg

As you can see upper part of helmet that is colored green should be gray, and visor in nose area shouldnt be surrounded by black color (i dont know if it will be shadered so black color wont appear, so i just point that out atm)

other than that textures are supreme.

(same thing i posted at the Void, in case Ruku havent read it there)

greecomp9ib.jpg

As you can see upper part of helmet that is colored green should be gray, and visor in nose area shouldnt be surrounded by black color (i dont know if it will be shadered so black color wont appear, so i just point that out atm)

Actually no, that's a promo shot. The actual paintwork changed for the movie. This is (part of) the (only) reference I used for Gree, as it is arguably the most accurate... a collage of every angle of Gree, from the movie.

greepaint4dj.jpg

Actually we can link LF forums thread here on PCGM so people can leave feedback. JK3FILES will not put the Clones up on your request. Thats how things works there. So your looking about 2 to 3 weeks before the mods over there even reads your email. So PCGM is your best bet.

Might I make a suggestion? You could firstly put it on PCGM so it get's released on time (aka: when it's done), and simultaneously send it to jk2files so it can be given feedback from there, even if it does take a bit longer. This way you stop people badgering you to release it (no guarantees there, but still), and you can still get feedback on it, especially if you do what Zappa_0 suggested.

And if it can't be done this way, bear in mind, this is only a suggestion.

Archived