Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neomarz, any updates on our project?

Yeah, I should have all the parts on "our project" tonight. as soon as I get em compiled, I'll send em to you. The only thing is that I just have the basic skins, so maybe you can help me get that organized. I'll explain better when I mail em.

:angel: :angel: For everyone else :angel: :angel:

I promise I will watch for Rukus mail, as soon as I get it I will work quickly to get the readme together, and quickly go over the files to make sure everything is in order. At that point I will send em out to both Pcgamemods, and jk3files. Hopefully this will be out before christmas. Marzout

Sorry really havent had time to do them the past few days, been really busy with xmas stuff. I will see if i can get anything done tonight. But I dont know if I will be able to or not. Sorry once again.

Dont worry, I'll figure something out. thanx, marzout

Isn't it coming out today? :darthx

I just woke up, and yes I recieved the files. It shouldnt take too long to get things set up. I do need to add some icons, and get an NPC pack together (I may skip that) Oh bots too. O.K. I'll let you all know when the final touches are done. It should be out well before midnight unless something goes terribly wrong. Cross your fingers.... Thanks RUKU, Great job the skins look really good. Marzout

Marz I use that NPC Programmer thats on jk3files. Very easy to use. Beats the old coding of npc's. You should check that out.

no way, notepad is the way to go. old school, and way more complex things you can use it for, far more flexible.

As for the NPC pack Marz, hoping you read this before uploading, if you tell me the model names, skin files names, and what weapons you want the clones to have I can make the NPC pack in 20-30 minutes and send it to you before release.

Archived