Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have finished everything, and have sent it to JK3files.com, but the file wont load up on PCgamemods.com... I will send it to Zappa O, maybe he will have better luck. I'll keep trying. But it wont show up on JK3 files until someone over there posts it. Probably Not tonight. Marzout

Here is a tide me over screenshot...

clonespread24xm.jpg

I have finished everything, and have sent it to JK3files.com, but the file wont load up on PCgamemods.com... I will send it to Zappa O, maybe he will have better luck. I'll keep trying. But it wont show up on JK3 files until someone over there posts it. Probably Not tonight. Marzout

thx fore telling marz. i cant wait fore it and iam so happy. iam gana make my base folder complete clean fore your pack. i realy love it and i find this one of your best works. your great marz.

[JFH]Robert[L]

clonespread24xm.jpg

This makes me very sad :(

clonespread24xm.jpg

This makes me very sad :( Does it give you an error message while trying to upload it?

Im very happy that they are out but im sad at the same time cause i know that vm is a busy person and cant make models all the time but i hope to see ya making another model/skin soon (magna guard) Hint hint .. lol nah j.k thnx vm and merry x-mas to you and ruke and every1 else :king1:

Thats a really nice pack! Quite a must have download.

But here come the bug reports:

Mainly just errors inside the readme:

Some lines look like that:

model clonesultima/*skinname*

whereas they should be:

model cloneultima/*skinname*

model cloneultarck/commander <- Arck Trooper? :p

Then you forgot to mention the orange Clone but thats a small issue.

Nice work again! Makes quite a nice present to the community.

Archived