Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
newarc5tu.gif

I'll just add the holster tags as a temporary fix til we merge the new OJP elements with our build.

So, Pahricida, You are actually on the MB build team? You can change whatever tag names to allow the jet pack to be turned on and off, and fix the holster tags.... Whatever it takes to make it a good MB fix. So have you already made the fix for the ARC? If so I can send you another model set. Thanks, Marzout

Hey guys just checking in. Got the download of the clone xmas eve and have been skinning ever since. Got about 12 new skins, which I will release soon as I get home. For now I do have some pics with me. So have a gander:

bacblue8wz.jpg

bacred5vb.jpg

beehiveblue1pz.jpg

beehivered5ga.jpg

bluecommander1un.jpg

bluecommander28ep.jpg

Hope you all like these. I am gonna try to do more stuff later on today and the rest of the week. I will most likely will release these as soon as I get home. So hope you all had a Merry Christmas and talk to you all again soon.

So, Pahricida, You are actually on the MB build team? You can change whatever tag names to allow the jet pack to be turned on and off, and fix the holster tags.... Whatever it takes to make it a good MB fix. So have you already made the fix for the ARC? If so I can send you another model set. Thanks, Marzout

Yes, I've been with them since B15 which is 2 years now.

Anyways I posted that picture to show I have managed to fix the issue. It was taken in ModView with the Clone Pistol bolted to both hand tags so feel free to send me the rest.

Thank you Team VM for the Clones,...They're awesome

Marz I was wondering what is the next project you're going to focus on? There's been a lot of people saying there is gonna be a Magnaguard VM don't know whether it is true or not though.

YES! Please Marz :D We really need a Magnaguard!

Heh I wasn't requesting it I was just wondering as many people have said he was gonna do one.

I actually have modeled it, but I dont know if I will finish it. Most things I start I usually finish, But I am a little disappointed in it.... I'll give it another look and decide if Its worth the time. The one problem I had with it, was that I couldnt get the body to fit the skelaton properly. The magnaguard figure doesnt really seem to fit like it should. I will give it a consideration... If Ruku is doing one then I will probably pass. Marzout

Yes, I've been with them since B15 which is 2 years now.

Anyways I posted that picture to show I have managed to fix the issue. It was taken in ModView with the Clone Pistol bolted to both hand tags so feel free to send me the rest.

Well thats great, I feel honored. I will get the next ones to you soon. If you could send me the glm's I'll add them to my version 2. I know you will probably do something to make them more compatible with MB. I had intended to get out a version 2, only cuz we made a rush for Christmas (I really hated to do that). Talk to you soon. Marzout

I am now back home. :p Your MG would probally be the best Marz.

I dunno, if he models as well as he skins... It would probably look great. Marzout

O.K. fine this is off topic, and I'm embarrased to show this, but you made me do it. Keep In mind, I'm not particulary fond of this Star Wars character, and I think it shows. I could improve on it, but Its hard when your just not completely into it. Well you were warned

magnashot11hr.jpg

Whats VM mean anyways?

Nice MG Marz.

Marz I'd also like to personally thank you for including your MAX files in one of the emails you sent me a while back, I understand that may have been a mistake, but it has helped me learn more about weighting significantly. I'll keep those files to myself, or delete them, whatever you want.

Whats VM mean anyways?

Nice MG Marz.

Marz I'd also like to personally thank you for including your MAX files in one of the emails you sent me a while back, I understand that may have been a mistake, but it has helped me learn more about weighting significantly. I'll keep those files to myself, or delete them, whatever you want.

Dont worry I trust you. Your welcome to play around with it if you want. Basically you can make any varient, by making any new parts, and adding them to the Heirarchy of the model. If you have any questions you can ask me, or go to my number one source "Psykopat". You may have seen his cartoon network pack he recently posted. Psyko has taught me just about everything I know about doing mods for JK series. His site will have tutorials, and tools needed. I think he even has the "space monkey" tutorial which has been the number one thing I keep at my desktop. Marzout

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/

VM = Version Marz I do believe.

I know it sounds a bit self serving. When I first started I needed something that everyone would recognize on a download. Putting a capital VM on the file would stand out. People seem to recognize it, so I use it. Things like DVD, or VHS simple acronyms seem to become Iconic, so I went that way. Marzout

Marz, that MG is awesome, dunt worry about comments

;) If I see a VM in a File I know: Marz striked again! And your Texturing style is just awesome, when you see a Screenshot of a Model by Marz without knowing, you automatically know that its Marz one

Archived