Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The movie stances pistol stance sucks compared to what I found, I found an awesome pistol stance and rifle stance mod.

Here: http://pcgamemods.com/mod/15531.html

And here's the fixed JA+ version: http://pcgamemods.com/mod/15562.html

He holds the pistol in both hands while ready to fire, and while firing.

~Dark Side~

Thanks! PErfect!!!!!

I just send the fixed .glm to Marz

Any chance I could send the new files for a fix? There are two new character folders. I dont know if your interested in a fix for the Custom Race Pack... If not maybe you can explain the fix to me. Thanks Pahricida. I had planned on putting this in V 2.0, but we hadnt heard from you. Marzout

Any chance I could send the new files for a fix? There are two new character folders. I dont know if your interested in a fix for the Custom Race Pack... If not maybe you can explain the fix to me. Thanks Pahricida. I had planned on putting this in V 2.0, but we hadnt heard from you. Marzout

I can't really keep up with your speed. :p

Well all I did was remove the bolt_l_hand from your model and import just that one tag from another Bone-setup that works, put the tag back into the hierachy and re-weight it to the tagbone.

Pretty cheap but more comfortable than aligning the tag yourself. :D

You can try using this file, it only contains the tag:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ANICLA9Z701Q27PH5QN5MVA8Y

It is in .3ds but I already tried importing it to an existing model and it worked well.

In the end you could always send me the file if it does not work for you.

-Pahri

I can't really keep up with your speed. :p

Well all I did was remove the bolt_l_hand from your model and import just that one tag from another Bone-setup that works, put the tag back into the hierachy and re-weight it to the tagbone.

Pretty cheap but more comfortable than aligning the tag yourself. :D

Well dang, I would have to find a model in my sets that doesnt have that issue... I'm not sure, cuz I used this from one of my best setups. The fact of the matter, Ive never created a tag before, I know its pretty simple, but I hate going through the trial and error thing. Well, I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can copy the right tag flip it, and correct the normals, You think that would work? What is the hierarchy for that tag anyhow? and do I just weigh the tag to l_hand?

Hold On here! Duh!!! O.k. I just tried out the tag you linked me, I think I could get this to work. If you dont mind, I'm going to do a test fix, and maybe one of you out there can help me test it? I see the hierarchy does go to the l_hand, and weighted to the same, right?

Last question, can I weight it using vert selection, or do I have to use capsule? Marzout

Hello all. Back before the release someone requested the Clone Assassin but no one (to my knowledge) made it so I decided to try my hand.

All I have done so far is the chest, shoulders and helmet so this is a very early WIP. I used Ruku's excellent Neyo and Clone-Dirty skins as a base. so without further ado: The Phase II Brawler Armor!

brawler4is.jpg

P.S. this is pretty much my first skin aside from a recolor for KOTOR so any advice is much appreciated.

Hmm, this is weird. I downloaded the CloneUltima pack 2.0 and all looked good, but when I try it in-game all the clones have missing shaders, there for the skins dont appear either, the only ones that work are Cody, Neyo and Beehive :S

:angel: :angel: :angel: Help Request :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. I made the first tag fix for the left hand on Cody. Does anyone know how to bring weapons into Modview so I can see if it worked. I need to test it to see if the left hand can hold the weapon properly when using two pistols for MB. I need to test this before I touch any of the other models. Marzout

Archived