Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive found something that would help save you alot of work. On the helmetless cody model. If you made the anntena on the left shoulderpad a thing of it own then you would be able to turn it off and then load the other clone textures for a default helmetless clone. So what you think marz? it would save you alot of work on doing the default clones.

Well as far as I know that it for the fixes. Does anyone know how to make the model Movie Compatible, or does it need to be part of the actual build? I need to do something to justify 3.0. The hand tag was such a small fix, I'm embarrassed to put out a 3.0. Marzout

Well as far as I know that it for the fixes. Does anyone know how to make the model Movie Compatible, or does it need to be part of the actual build? I need to do something to justify 3.0. The hand tag was such a small fix, I'm embarrassed to put out a 3.0. Marzout

marz iam gana instal photo shop on my own pc and i can make a 501ste galactic marine fore you. but if you want that then you should have to wait some days

[501ste marine is not a blue one but its a litle diveren couse it gots now back pack and it got some other textures]

Archived