Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Umm...I'm not sure why you told me to spawn a Yoda Marz, could you elaborate please?

It's meant to be an example. You put whatever NPC name you have. Check the readme for actual NPC names. Also You must have he NPC file added to the directory. I'm assuming your using 2.0 with Buffy's NPCs. Marzout

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heh, by the way, can someone with free time do a Neyo with two red shoulder pauldrons. I said I didn't care if it was made or not, but I'm kidding myself. A clone with two shoulder pauldrons would be awesome.

Like Captain Fordo?

He used to be the Red Arc Captain from the Clone Wars Cartoon. He first wore that EP2 Clone Armor but Got another Helmet for it after rescuing some Jedi on Hypori.

That helmet looks like a merge of Neyos and the EP2 Helmet Designs.

You can see him at the bottom of that page:

http://www.hofsport.com/swlinkinpark1138/arctrooperinfo.html

http://fan.ywing.net/arctroopers/extras.cfm?start=1&end=25

It's meant to be an example. You put whatever NPC name you have. Check the readme for actual NPC names. Also You must have he NPC file added to the directory. I'm assuming your using 2.0 with Buffy's NPCs. Marzout

Does the PK3 with Buffy's NPC file(s) include the model files for the clones as well as the NPCs (I made my own NPCs so I wouldn't know)? If not that may be the cause of Clone L68362's problem. I'm not sure if it's just some computers, just some base folders or just some base folders with a certain mod in them, but a few games including my own cannot spawn the NPCs unless they are in the ext_data section of the PK3 folder with the models themselves.

It was simple enough to fix when I created my own NPCs just by using pakscape and copying all the NPC files into the ext_data folder of Zclone_ultima.pk3. Otherwise it was impossible to get them to spawn for me.

Ah. I know how to spawn npcs. They just won't spawn. Perhaps Buffy got the names wrong?

did you see my screenshot I spawn all and took screenshot so ...

also I check again my npc's name but it all corect ..

I think you sould put NPC file in side of Zclone_ultima2.pk3 file

then spawn all NPCs ..

or Add "Z" first of "UltimaNPCs" make "ZUltimaNPCs" then spawn all ... I think

hey marz, i was thinking that maybe you can make a EP3 Arc-170 Clonepilot

in V3. its a populair caracter and you can use the cody head model in the helmet. i got fore you the right color fore the visor and i got some examples fore you so you can make it like the movie.

i now that there are already skins but these skins suck a litle couse its simple a face painted on a stormpilot his helmet. and much parts of its armor is to just painted on his suit.

and you where already talking aboud wath you should do couse you had only 1 bug fixed in v3 and you sayd you wanted to include more.

and there are 3 commanders that are using a EP3 Arc-170 Clonepilot armor so that wil pack oud good to fore skinners.

Now, this is just my opinion, but Marz, could you change the shape of Cody's head?

It's just that I find his head a little squashed. I think it needs to be a bit slimmer, and bit taller.

morrison2up.jpg

I also think he needs a bit more stubble.

After returning from my wonderful vacation with my loved one yesterday, I spent this morning making new sounds for as many Clones as I could. The following Clones have individual sounds, while the rest share generic ones which differ from the sounds included by NeoMarz:

Clone Classic

Clone Cody

ARC Clone

Clone Commander

Clone Ultima

Jetclone

The pk3 is ready to be distributed on its own. Before I do that though, I wanted to know, Neo, if you were interested in making a version 3.0 of your pack. If so, I'll give you these sounds to add with whatever else you want to update.

So, should I release these on my own or are they to be included with the models?

I can understand why portraits of every clone may not be the best idea, since they all take up LOTS of room in the profile screen. With so many Clones, many other custom models may be bumped off the screen. It would be best to only include the portraits of the default skin of each model and have the rest accessable through the console or the team sections.

On a sidenote, is this clone going to be included? Or perhaps permission could be asked to have this added to the pack.

After returning from my wonderful vacation with my loved one yesterday, I spent this morning making new sounds for as many Clones as I could. The following Clones have individual sounds, while the rest share generic ones which differ from the sounds included by NeoMarz:

Clone Classic

Clone Cody

ARC Clone

Clone Commander

Clone Ultima

Jetclone

The pk3 is ready to be distributed on its own. Before I do that though, I wanted to know, Neo, if you were interested in making a version 3.0 of your pack. If so, I'll give you these sounds to add with whatever else you want to update.

So, should I release these on my own or are they to be included with the models?

well, the problem here is that I want to keep the file under 20 MB, sounds do take up alot of space. Let me think on that. I dont have much space as it is.

You know if the file was 100mb people will still download it, I say just go for it make the best clone pack in ja history.

It would be fair to at least give a thought at the people who are still on a dial-up.

I myself am not, but as a developer/author, you should always consider the filesize. Simply relying on the possibility that people will download it anyway is,..arrogant.

On another note, there is no "best". There's always something to improve.

[V][<']It would be fair to at least give a thought at the people who are still on a dial-up.

I myself am not, but as a developer/author, you should always consider the filesize. Simply relying on the possibility that people will download it anyway is,..arrogant.

On another note, there is no "best". There's always something to improve.

True on all points!

Ooooooops except on the Arrogant thing. No one is arrogant here.... Dang, that almost slipped by me. I think he's just trying to be nice. Nuthin wrong with that, eh?

I must admit that I have spent all day downloading mods that were a "must have" (back when I had dial up), but then again I am a fanatic about things.

Plus my e-mail account only allows less than 20MB.

Archived