Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if you havent noticed "V" most people dont use 56k much anymore and that most of the games requires a high speed connection.

There are still people who use it. Don't forget them. Some also don't have the possibility to get a high-speed connection.

If someone wants something very badly they will get it no matter what.

In my opinion, such a statement is indeed arrogant, and also selfish.

In general, it's just a simple rule to try keeping the filesize as low as possible.

Hello all. Back before the release someone requested the Clone Assassin but no one (to my knowledge) made it so I decided to try my hand.

All I have done so far is the chest, shoulders and helmet so this is a very early WIP. I used Ruku's excellent Neyo and Clone-Dirty skins as a base. so without further ado: The Phase II Brawler Armor!

brawler4is.jpg

P.S. this is pretty much my first skin aside from a recolor for KOTOR so any advice is much appreciated.

The One Whos requested clone assasin wuz me :) your doing nice....Hey all i wanna try 2 skin Neo Marz's commandos and make them as they were in Republic Commando :)

"V" I am really not liking your attitude here. You are no better then anyone else here. So please check your attitude before one of the mods will. Also you have to remember we are not in the days of 56k. Things dont revolve around that anymore. I suggest you stop leaving in the past and come back to the present bud.

"V" I am really not liking your attitude here. You are no better then anyone else here. So please check your attitude before one of the mods will. Also you have to remember we are not in the days of 56k. Things dont revolve around that anymore. I suggest you stop leaving in the past and come back to the present bud.

Why are you talking of moderators?

Strange, that you take "arrogant" as a personal insult.

"V" I am really not liking your attitude here.

I also don't like your attitude, in a lot of regards.

But, if you think carefully, from an impartial point of view, isn't my attitude rather in the interest of the general public than your "Go ahead, I, yes I, can get it anyway"?

Before this turns into a royal bitch fit, allow me to settle somethings... namely Zappa Vs V.

I suggest leaving the (mentioned) duties of a moderator, up to the moderator... instead of assessing V's attitude, I suggest you check yours Zappa. Yes, things don't "revolve" around 56k... but that doesn't mean you can throw in xMb of unoptimized crap simply because you are lazy. Keeping filesize low is a general rule of thumb... no matter how greatly you might consider and want something. Should we just stop modding for Jedi Outcast, because everything "revolves" around JA? No.

Some people still use Outcast, as do some people use 56k.

Both Marz and V have made some good points in their latest posts... which neither should be ignored. There are some arguments you should just stay out of, especially when you lack sufficient knowledge on the topic at hand... and this my friend, is one of them. All that you seem to be contributing to this thread is a subtle "I love you Marz, have my babies". It seems that if someone strikes a negative note against Marz, you rush to his defense, shields of ignorance and all.

This is by no means attacking Marz, he knows what V is talking about and even agrees with a majority of points... both this thread and the Magna Guard. However, the initial "discussion" that is grinding your gears was initially between Marz and V ... both are experienced modellers, and know what they are talking about.

Now if V is questioning (yes, questioning... he never flamed it) the size of CloneUltima version 3.. then he has every right and the knowledge to do so.

You however, uploaded a 12Mb slideshow of screenshots, that people could already see here... so leave the "bang for buck" discussion to these two ;).

That's all I have to say on this thread, I'm out of here. Good luck with subsequent versions Marz! :)

No, not really. You seem to think that everyone is on a 56K modem, while only a select few are boasting and trying to ruin it for everyone else. When the UK, which is completely outclassed by the US technologically, is more or less completely broadband enabled, it's clear that it's time to move on. The same with EP3 only coming out on dvd. The world is moving on from 56k like it did from VHS.

I'd prefer more content than to have it in tiny mode for the people who haven't upgraded (yes, I understand that some of you can't). However, I think it'd be nice if a lighter version was released as well.

No, not really. You seem to think that everyone is on a 56K modem, while only a select few are boasting and trying to ruin it for everyone else. When the UK, which is completely outclassed by the US technologically, is more or less completely broadband enabled, it's clear that it's time to move on. The same with EP3 only coming out on dvd. The world is moving on from 56k like it did from VHS.

I'd prefer more content than to have it in tiny mode for the people who haven't upgraded (yes, I understand that some of you can't). However, I think it'd be nice if a lighter version was released as well.

This is about file size in general, not about 56k modems.

Keeping the file size as low as possible is a rule.

You obviously missed the point ;).

I liked the idea mentioned by T10 - release a lite version with a single soundset and all those cuts, and then release a full version, with everything.

I personally was a 56ker, and I can still remember the demon... 20 MB was sooo much for me :p

And calm down everyone. No point in arguing, try to compromise.

Ruku how bout you stay out of it. You also have developed an attitude aswell, mainly for the clones and other works of Marz. You can also defend your little buddy V all you want, but its not gonna help you with anything. And I can get some mods in here to clean up your acts for trying to start some flame wars. So dont tell me what I can or cannot do. As for the JO remarks, it might aswell be dead. The game right now is JA. You dont see many new files coming in for JO these days, thats why the main game is JA. Mainly the people who still play JO is the people who doesnt like JA. I dont have an attitude, I am just telling it how it is. If you have a problem with that so be it! Also Ruka that video was to help the Clone project, for those who do not come to LF. How stupid can you be? So just back off. People downloaded it, and I havent heard any bad remarks about it. Everybody ive talked to liked it.

My god people lets talk about Clones!... By the way guys, I consider Zappa a friend, so be cool, K!! Zappa has stood up for me at times when people were being complete a***s.

On that note Whats going on Tesla? Is everything going O.K. on you side? Marz out

How stupid can you be?

Riiight,..taking "arrogant" as a personal insult, but calling other people "stupid".

Both thumbs up.

Your behavior pretty much reminds me of the behavior of a little child.

"And I can get some mods in here to clean up your acts",...that sounds similar to "You better stay quiet, or I'll go fetch my big brother!!"

Seriously, calm down.

So NeoMarz, what should I do concerning those sounds? I have created sounds for several sets of Clones and all together the pack is 4.02 MB. Are you planning to release another version of the Clones Ultima pack? And, if so, will you include these sounds?

If not, I'll release this pack as my own little side project.

Ruku how bout you stay out of it. You also have developed an attitude aswell, mainly for the clones and other works of Marz. You can also defend your little buddy V all you want, but its not gonna help you with anything.

Help me... with... anything? Huh?

I'm not in this project anymore, so please explain to me how I'm needing help with something? :lol:

And I can get some mods in here to clean up your acts for trying to start some flame wars. So dont tell me what I can or cannot do.

:ball: ... That is the most pathetic comment I've read in a good while. Ha, and you say "We're all equal here" ... Nice way to contradict yourself ;)

As for the JO remarks, it might aswell be dead. The game right now is JA. You dont see many new files coming in for JO these days, thats why the main game is JA.

Err... says you? A large number of people still do play Jedi Outcast, for your information. There's only no new files because no-one has released any and Clone Ultima didn't get ported to it...

As far as numbers are concerned... both JO and JA are dead, but thanks for the "information" all knowing one ;).

I dont have an attitude, I am just telling it how it is. If you have a problem with that so be it!

Wow, you completely contradicted yourself not even a sentence apart.... nice one.

Also Ruka that video was to help the Clone project, for those who do not come to LF.

Why not simply post a link to the forum......

How stupid can you be?

Apparently not an inch near your league.

People downloaded it, and I havent heard any bad remarks about it. Everybody ive talked to liked it.

I can assure you that's not the case :).

Oh, and for the record... when someone is leaving the thread... you don't continue to direct messages at them. Do you keep talking when someone hangs up the phone?

And you call *me* stupid....

I only came back to address your post as some people sent it to me. Now make like a good little moderator's boy and stay on topic... and DON'T REPLY TO ME.

Archived