Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Man oh man you guys :(

And Marz, I'm fine this takes some time you know. Just make sure you read all the emails I send you! Everytime you update the GLM for V3, I expect a new GLM for our project, the models should try to have the same weighting and modifications.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruku Im glad your gone as far as everything you said you can go stick it where the sun doesnt shine. Also if you havent looked JA isnt dead. Files are still coming in strong over at PCGM. I would say JA is very strong right now. Its people like you two that corrupt it. And V dont tell me im the one crying about everything, you and ruku are doing the whining. On another note, when did LF start having a babysitting service?

things directed at Ruku

Hmmm...

When someone is leaving the thread... you don't continue to direct messages at them. Do you keep talking when someone hangs up the phone?
Now make like a good little moderator's boy and stay on topic... and DON'T REPLY TO ME.

.... lol.

No not at all, Dont do that. 2.0 should work fine on its own... You must remove the old version!

I dont have the old version, but I get a annoying shader bug and none of the textures show up :S

Does the old version include the really, really old AOTC clones that you origonaly made for JO?

Hey NightFox, you need to darken the colors on all of them, that is, if your screens aren't just showing up brighter than they really are. They look pretty good.

On another note, I think V3 should include:

New sounds for no more than 4 clones

At least a few more portraits

Fixed hands

Another clone from BF2 (like the sharpshooter)

By then it'll probably be too big to add much more, if it isn't already, those were just some ideas. Do what ya want.

One more thing, may I laugh at Zappa?

nightfox not being mean or ought why not just use my version of boss its bit more correct but they still good just want the new back packs on the commando skins and i can make the others just like that pic you posted of them toys LoL

Your boss hawe 2 dark colour and if ya look at them commandos the color of there armor is white but dirty thats why mine are 2 white as you say and 2 colorfull...maybe i did something wrong , but that cuz i dont hawe enought materiaal i need good skreens of em !

OK guys tommorow ill be making v2 of my commandos , if ya can post skreenies of the commandos from diff. wiev ang. and make me a better blood for helm and body :) TY!

They all look great.

Note to Shao, I dont think we can sqeeze the sounds in. Its too much.

Note to Zappa, Just dont answer them back, Find the strength to keep this on topic. I've decided that I'm not addressing anything else but the project at hand.

Man oh man you guys :(

And Marz, I'm fine this takes some time you know. Just make sure you read all the emails I send you! Everytime you update the GLM for V3, I expect a new GLM for our project, the models should try to have the same weighting and modifications.

No, I just updated the hand tag. Thats it, no more glm's will be updated, so its on you buddy. The skins are the only thing that may change (as in extra skins). I'm checking my mail now. I may stay away from the forums for awhile, cuz its slowing me down on progress. I will read em, but I may not comment. So just contact me by e-mail if I dont respond immediatly to you. Marzout

Archived