Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

greencommando6an.jpg

green5ub.jpg

green22gd.jpg

Well im triing 2 make im better looking but i cant .. :) and also i cant make a good green line on his head...well im not a good skinner i started 3 days ago :) so dont go 2 hard on me !

Pretty good reskin, except you should make the green less bright, more like the colour spruce. :smash:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK Ty Guys for info ;) but didnt made it cool this time...but i will make it better next time in next pack of clones ! :)

cloneultcom0006ce.jpg

cloneultcom0016bq.jpg

Not critisizing, but the colour of red on Sev's armor is more blood like, a darker tint of red, i think mixed with some brown, not strawberry red.hope u'll take my suggestion. =)

i hawe a question ! Ok here is the situation : I painted Commando in Orange but now i want 2 make this paint look like battledamaged or with scrached (sry for my ENGL its not that good) if ya know what i mean ! i use Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop CS2 ... ;)

The helmet splatter will be a lil' hard cause the helmet model uses symetry with the images, making both sides symetrical. =/

This is my problem i cant make it on the helm cuz its symetrical.... i cant make it on the center of helmet...damnit !

Archived