Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marz, I sent you an email, but obviously you either didn't recieve it or haven't checked your emails since. Anyway, As you may or may not know, there was a Republic Commando mod underway, which recently came to a permenant halt. Expanded Banana Productions headed by myself decided to take up the challenge and finish what they started. Not that simple. They didn't release anything and we were forced to start from scratch. I would be very grateful if you would be kind enough to donate your clone commando model to us, so we can base the clones of Delta Squad on it. (Add some details to the model, and skins) This the site, please contact us soon with your reply. Thank you in advance! http://www.phpbbserver.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=expandedbanana

Marz, I sent you an email, but obviously you either didn't recieve it or haven't checked your emails since. Anyway, As you may or may not know, there was a Republic Commando mod underway, which recently came to a permenant halt. Expanded Banana Productions headed by myself decided to take up the challenge and finish what they started. Not that simple. They didn't release anything and we were forced to start from scratch. I would be very grateful if you would be kind enough to donate your clone commando model to us, so we can base the clones of Delta Squad on it. (Add some details to the model, and skins) This the site, please contact us soon with your reply. Thank you in advance! http://www.phpbbserver.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=expandedbanana

What exactly do you need? If you want use of the models I released that's fine... Or do you actually want the 3dmax file? I'll look for you mail. Marzout

Oh, right. well, if you're willing to do that, that's great, but the models may (or may not) be needed quickly, since they will determine most of the animations as well. Not to put you under any pressure, I'm very grateful. We have pictures of all the Delta squad suits with close up detail on our site, if they help at all.

Hey all, a bit of some updates from me and my skinning of the clones. I have the clone file that Marz has sent Tesla to do the jedi selection stuff. I am doing a similar thing but wont be in the selection menu. I have a good number of pics of what I have been doing. From helmetless versions to new skins. You can get a good luck to what is on its way. My pics are located on my forum here: http://jomovies.proboards36.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=wip&thread=1137184272&page=1

Please leave me some feedback of what you all think and what should be added into the pack. I am making new Icons too btw. More info coming soon.

A lot of those variants seem unecessary...aren't they just taking up space?

Maybe have a color variant for the most important clones and those that are one solid color. Normal ones, the 501st and shock troopers can have helmetless variants fro example, and color variants can go to those like Bly, the Marine. I dunno. Whatever.

Hey all, a bit of some updates from me and my skinning of the clones. I have the clone file that Marz has sent Tesla to do the jedi selection stuff. I am doing a similar thing but wont be in the selection menu. I have a good number of pics of what I have been doing. From helmetless versions to new skins. You can get a good luck to what is on its way. My pics are located on my forum here: http://jomovies.proboards36.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=wip&thread=1137184272&page=1

Please leave me some feedback of what you all think and what should be added into the pack. I am making new Icons too btw. More info coming soon.

Dang Zappa! You made me realize the complexity of that model set. Thats just the helmetless versions. I think the community will never forgive us for creating so much variety ;) Looks great! especially the helmetless galactic marines (nice touch). Marzout

A lot of those variants seem unecessary...aren't they just taking up space?

Maybe have a color variant for the most important clones and those that are one solid color. Normal ones, the 501st and shock troopers can have helmetless variants fro example, and color variants can go to those like Bly, the Marine. I dunno. Whatever.

Well, actually the new model set will could actually take up a lot less space than the previous. All the varients Zappa has posted are just .skin file varients. Basically they use the existing material on file, and are rearranged by a simple .skin text.

so your saying you do not want to wait for me?

Dont worry about it Tess, just keep doing your thing over there. By the way, do you need help assembling the icons for the varient parts?.... Or are you O.K.? How about any skins? Oh yeah, I guess I should work on skins for Boba, and Jango varients, huh? Marzout

Dont worry about it Tess, just keep doing your thing over there. By the way, do you need help assembling the icons for the varient parts?.... Or are you O.K.? How about any skins? Oh yeah, I guess I should work on skins for Boba, and Jango varients, huh? Marzout

Well, Just make the basic Delta Squad models, don't worry about skins (As long as I can tell which part goes where easily) I can make species and that sort of thing myself.

Archived