Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angel: :angel: :angel: News Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k., so now I'm preparing to release 2.2. I decided to skin and add parts for the clone commandos. I know you guys have been working on some skins, but I was incredibly bored this weekend. I actually have the new parts added, and all but one skin set finished. I should have the rest finished in a couple days. I have three different commando packs. Scorch, Fixer, and regular packs. Skins look great, I'll try and get some screens up soon. Marzout

:angel: :angel: :angel: News Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k., so now I'm preparing to release 2.2. I decided to skin and add parts for the clone commandos. I know you guys have been working on some skins, but I was incredibly bored this weekend. I actually have the new parts added, and all but one skin set finished. I should have the rest finished in a couple days. I have three different commando packs. Scorch, Fixer, and regular packs. Skins look great, I'll try and get some screens up soon. Marzout

is is include face version in all models this time ?

then ppl can enjoy all models's no helmet versio too :)

I guess my project is cacelled then :) Time to work on those clones!

Which project are you canceling? Were you actually working on a commando set? Stay focused on the new custom clone set. If you need help let me know. Is everything going well? Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes here. I just got so bored this weekend, I thought I was going to lose my mind. Marzout

Which project are you canceling? Were you actually working on a commando set? Stay focused on the new custom clone set. If you need help let me know. Is everything going well? Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes here. I just got so bored this weekend, I thought I was going to lose my mind. Marzout

detail is in my e-mail so .... thank you ! :king1:

Erm, Marz, you haven't answered my question yet

Sorry man, I have actually sampled the image and have used the color scheme to referance my new version. It looks good, but I had to remap the old version to "un mirror" the mesh. I appreciate you putting the image forward. Thanks again. I'll try and mention you in my readme credits for the help. Marzout

Archived