Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to make a suggestion-on the troops from Utapau, and mabe the other troops, they had battle scars on their faces, where the ones i see are bran new, right out of the cloner factory faces. Do you plan to edit the faces to add scars?

Zemmurk Trooper

codybattles9jb.th.jpgcodybattle2s23xj.th.jpgcodybattle3s32jj.th.jpg

:lol:

:angel: :angel: :angel: News Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. I just sent Buffy the "Delta Commandos", so she should get some screens up soon. I have basically finished the models with shaders, parts, extras. I just need to make some camoflauged faces for each varient (yes helmetless is in this set). I also need to geet NPC, bot support, and sounds. Please dont ask for the model from either me or Buffy, cuz I need to make sure everything is up to par before release. Marzout

It looks right to me. (I've seen shots of the extras on the models, and separate from the models) Give me them now or else!!! Seriously, I've been waiting bleeding ages for these. The only thing is, on scorch, the glowing parts on his backpack are too big, and slightly wrong colour. They should glow less and fade from pale blue-green to pale yellow round the edges. Sorry, I'm a perfectionist!

Well the model set is finished for the Republic Commandos (Delta Sq.). I made the requested fixes, and added NPC/Botsupport. I was only able to send the file to jk2files.com... My attempt to upload at pcgamemods failed. Not sure what the problem is. I sent the file to Zappa. Hopefully he will have better luck than I did. Cross our fingers. Marzout

Well the model set is finished for the Republic Commandos (Delta Sq.). I made the requested fixes, and added NPC/Botsupport. I was only able to send the file to jk2files.com... My attempt to upload at pcgamemods failed. Not sure what the problem is. I sent the file to Zappa. Hopefully he will have better luck than I did. Cross our fingers. Marzout

Thanks Marz!

The pcgamemods error has maybe the fault that no mods are out for weeks...

someone mention to me but ..

I really want your new Jango fett too so

also I fund why your Mandolorian model didnt fire on jetpack

I think only Boba's model.glm can fire on

I have some Boba's skins but it all can get fire on jetpack

but you jango is original model so can fly but no fire effects ...

can you use Boba's model next version then can see fire on jetpack too .. :king1:

Archived