Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Ummm, sorry to seem impatient, but can you email these to me so I have something to work with on the RC mod? Thanks! Use something like yousendit.com if the files are too big (10mb+) Just that without the models, animations are a little stuck since we need to work out boundaries (ie: so the backpacks don't stick through the floor when you fall over)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok update from me and Sergio. The problem with PCGM is that the hard disk is full. He has cleared off some stuff so it will have enough space for a day so it will give him time to start mapping the files to the new HD. Ill upload the DC clones now.

someone mention to me but ..

I really want your new Jango fett too so

also I fund why your Mandolorian model didnt fire on jetpack

I think only Boba's model.glm can fire on

I have some Boba's skins but it all can get fire on jetpack

but you jango is original model so can fly but no fire effects ...

can you use Boba's model next version then can see fire on jetpack too .. :king1:

After I read this post I decided to work on the new skin. I'm pretty happy with it. Not sure how to get the flames to come out jetpack. For now I think I have a good start. The belt is missing, and I will need to add the holsters. I need to make the chest plate less stretched out vertically. Hope you like the screenshot. Marzout

jangoclonefirst4ln.jpg

jangoclonefirst4ln.jpg

First things i already catched:

Shape of Torso - can be seen its Cloneultima torso, it needs more natural (oval if you will).

Shape of legs (back) - also shape of clone armor is seen

Boots - likewise.

But never fear i come up with hi-res references:

http://simonz.co.hu/wallp/ep2/1024/Ep2wallp2.jpg

http://simonz.co.hu/wallp/ep2/1024/geo-jango.jpg

http://simonz.co.hu/wallp/ep2/1024/strip-jango2.jpg

My Internet was (and still is) on the fritz, so I haven't been able to check this out. And wow.

The Jango looks great, but I see where Kain is getting at. Especially the feet. The Commando skins are really cool too. I haven't checked if there was anything else I missed, but I'm sure that's it.

That's right, I'm back (briefly). Whilst Zappa's been "working" (on porting skins), I downloaded that Delta pack, and had a little fun too.

NeoMarz's included for sake of comparison, no offence intended.

comp2yv.png

Also, nice Jango there Marz - but I think the Clone model has seen the end of it's life now :p. You already got the Clones, Delta Squad and the Magna Guard out of it.... methinks it's time for a new mesh.

What the hell, Ruku? Why dont you just get the hell out of here. You did say you wouldnt be coming back. So go back to the slimehole you came from. Ive had enough of your little attitude and I have reported you. Yea your stuff is pretty cool, but I wont be using it for your stupid little remarks. Good day!

You're unbelievable Zappa. When I posted about your old signature, I'm gonna admit it, I was masking how much contempt I had for you, and now it's been doubled. What have you contributed, besides "OMG COOL" and "OMG YOU SUCK"?

I think the head looks good Ruku, should definitely take over for the old head. Marz hopefully won't freak out like Zappa does.

And one more thing on the Delta squad skins, maybe there should be a different red skin? Yeah I know it seems dumb to churn out a version 2 of everything but it would make the squad better with the different sounds and an extra skin.

Ive done several skins for the Clone Ultima and helped marz alot these past few months, so dont me telling me that I havent done crap. Who cares about some stupid sigs. My word, Im only mad that he practically called my work useless. I feel what ruku said to be a slap in the face, both marz and I. I do alot of this community and I am not taking Ruku's or anyone's crap from now on. Zero Tolerance from me from now on. Im tired of the little idiot children running around here. Clone I dont really give two cents of what you think of me. If you like me...good. If you dont so what, I could care less about those who dont like me anyways. They all can go to where the sun doesnt shine. And thats all I have to say about that.

If you guys have personal issues with each other then you keep it at that... personal. That's what the Private Messages are for. I'm going to lock this thread for a few days till you kids can learn how to behave. Till it's back open, maybe some people can resolve this in a nice manner. And I only hope that when I unlock it that this thread can and will remain on track for the remainder of it's life. Otherwise its life will be ended.

Ive done alittle something done by request of Blackeyes. He wanted two clones skinned, and so here they are using the last update of the clone skins. I will also put them in the newer clone update later.

A red 212, but I like to call it 213.

cloneultimatroop2136pg.jpg

Blue cody with regular armor.

clonecody0002fi.jpg

Sorry about gettin this thread locked Marz. I'd say more, but I decided to just forget about it.

There's some things that need fixing for Delta Squad BTW. First, there are no friendly npcs, so when I change my model to Boss or something in SP, there's no point because my allies turn on me. I tried the playerteam command too. Also, you had the model name/spawn process all confused in the readme, it took me a while to figure out how to be a commando in SP. Also, the sounds need changing.

Now I sound like a jerk. I'll stop talking.

So marz, Do you need the Delta's sounds?

I wish I had gotten those from you earlier. I dont know if I'm going to do a 2.0 for Delta. I already have 2.0 for the other clones plus the custom set, and Jango set. I think I'm going to burn everyone out on this model. I'll tell you what, go ahead and send em, and I'll use some of them for Jango (the ones that sound like Jango). Marzout

Archived