Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ye, it looks REALLY sweet allright... now we just need to make a "Bulky Playermodel mod"<.<... because (atleast imo,) arcs were giants among clones (or thats just a DHC error...)

besides that.. id say arcs should have a more scarred face seeing as arcs were thrown into the hardest mission with the least chance of succes, they were bound to get scarred

Will do Zappa. Also: In reference to the skirt- The reason it's tan is because I used the picture of the toy that was posted as the refrence. I can make other colors for the skirt if necessary.

(I guess the tan could be Alpha, and I could make gray or blue ones for the arcs)

you are Best Skinner for me now so I want you to make lot of skins for JA

thank you !!! :king1:

PS : Could you make really really nice looking Jango & Boba's Skin base on JA's Boba fett too?

then they fly like Boba fett so ..

Thank you Buffy. *blush*

I'm going to wait for Marz's model. I'd love to skin Marz's Boba/Jango!

And by the way

id say arcs should have a more scarred face seeing as arcs were thrown into the hardest mission with the least chance of succes, they were bound to get scarred

You read my mind! I'll be updating the face to have a scarred and battleworn version as well.

Omee in a way you have already worked on boba and jango, cause jango and boba uses the clone models, with a few extra things. I can add boba's cloth from over his shoulder to a clone. Which would look neat. Might try to skin a new clone trooper later.

Good idea. I'd still like to skin Marz's Fett model though.

*cough* please *cough*get with me on this *cough* Marz! *cough*

*edit* Where can I find Marz's Jango/Boba model. (the new one) Is it out yet?

Trooper are you referring to the black arc clone or the regular one by himself above the ref pic of the blue arc toy?

here is I have nice model and skin but I want your skin of this model too some time when you free .... :king1:

I'll do it once I finish Cin Drallig. Somone requested it first, so this will be my next request.

Are there any other clones you guys/girls want me to do before I finish palpatine and ep2 obi?

P.S. Nice avatar buffy :) lol

I'll do it once I finish Cin Drallig. Somone requested it first, so this will be my next request.

Are there any other clones you guys/girls want me to do before I finish palpatine and ep2 obi?

P.S. Nice avatar buffy :) lol

Im glad you to like my new Avatar lol !!!

Im Crazy about obi now ..

Archived