Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol , ok i testet "Them" in-game and here what i hawe !

1. I c only Default ARC , its ARC_Default...

2.No Icons in Menu , choose them thru Console.

3.When i choose some1 except ARC_Default ... i dont c textures...they are just GREY... ANy ideas wtf is that ?

And here is In-Game ARC_Default !!!

clones.jpg

OKAY FIXED ALL , EXPCET ICONS IN MENU... You CAN CHOOSE EM BY using console

/model ARC_Default , ARC_Soldier , ARC_Commander , ARC_Captain

Maybe some1 knows how 2 make icons visible in MENU .... ?!

In modview they looked all pixel-ish... now they look al nice ingame, even though you can only see...one skin lol

Edit- No offense Nightfox, but the screen of all of them together... umm, the ARC Yellow Commander looks like he's about to urinate on the clone below . Sorry, it just looks that way... Really, no offense, quite funny actually.

im not totaly clear on the later part but for one you must have the skin files named correctly for the icons to show up in the profile menu. not to mention not having to many models that takes up all the space

but the icons themselves also have to be a special size, of which the later im not sure which the acceptable image sizes were..

i might be stating worthless facts that most people things are obvious, but im only trying to help.

BEHOLD!! dva.jpg:lol: LMAO sorry, I couldnt resist Nightfox, I had to get it out of my system. It just looks so funny. Anyway, still love your clones, dude. Hey I got an idea, though it's for the Magnaguard. I think Im going to make like a Royal Guard version or something, just for creativity, then a Police one. :lol: Hell, I guess Ill make royal guard versions of the clones too! :D

Yeah that screen looks like something from "America's Funniest Clone Videos" or "Clone Bloopes". rofl.

But all joking aside, I like how the pack is looking Nightfox. I can't wait to see what they look like with the shaders. If you need help let me know.

The Black arc clone you made is by far my favorite one.

Heres an example how to name icons to skins so they will work in game:

SKIN NAME: default_arc2

ICON NAME: icon_arc2

Also you have to make sure they are the same size as it is set for the default icon. Most icons are 128X128 or 256X256. Just check your icon and skin names. That might be your problem.

Archived