Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ey zappa, about that blue clone trooper, you made a bit more purple to look blue in game? Or is it the same color in game like in modview?

No thats a purple clone that I threw in. The colors are: Yellow, orange, blue, red, purple and green. Plus the two light blue Special Unit clones.

*sigh* did i said directly in pack? no, i said do your own and show (i.e ingame or modview) example so we could choose here on LF.

Well Kain, I understand what your saying, but seriously I'm offering people the chance to skin this model. I dont care who's version is better. This is meant to put some energy back into the community. Now Ruku is an amazing skinner (possibly better than me, hehe... but I'll never admit it.... did I say that out loud?), but this isnt about whos better. This is about fun. I appreciate all you guys for helping me.

In this case Democracy doesnt count... Never thought I'd say that.

Marzout

After thinking about sound work, I'd be happy if distinguishable hero Clones such ad Cody, Neyo, Alpha, and the blue one who talked to Senator Organa ("There's been a rebellion sir! I'm sorry sir, it's time for you to leave.") get their own model directory. That way, I can give them distinguishable taunts, as I have seperate taunts for those types of heros.

Hey are you interested in skinning the Purple Clone Commander? Let me know soon. Cuz I think thats about the last of the varients. Marzout

I can do that, just send me whatever you gotta send and I can get right on it.

I've got about jack and **** to do since the blood mobile's closed for winter.

PS: Dragoon, the byte size limit for signature pictures is 80k, please shrink it.

Archived