Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I did say one of the bests, but Ruku is work on that Order 66 mod and I would say hey is bussier then anyone else who would be able to get a good skin for it.

If i have time, it's ok... and i planning make a Boga, i finally release my swamp speeder soon (it's just a speederbike, i cant add one passenger :()

Robert[L]']hey marz i reskinned your 501th and used some of your gree and i made a

SWBF2 Jettrooper

x1pxOYwqu4SjF54GdWQ1yW3BMOlzHZw37QZVuSiUDNV2fe8FrroexiC1cgjb-oCI9-lzecs41oMc3gdj99tSh-659PhmHSq_SMe3dj87hOTBtJDi2-wsplQFJxTs906-03Eq1u4jZMOF85oM8MSLArgZD8uxSCVnxyS

of cource credits go to the VM team to.

Send it to me E-mail, and I will try and add it to 2.0 (with a pack). You can go ahead and take the skin from the arc, and re-skin it... then I'll add it in. Looks good! Marzout

:angel: :angel: :angel: Screen Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

Here is the second Cody varient. I made some changes in the head mesh, so it should look a little more like him in the face. This has already been added to the custom clone set.

Dont pay attention to the fact that the skin isnt right, The torso and everything will have the option of choosing different skins.

What this means is you will be able to select all the varients without a helmet!

cody331fw.jpg

just me or is the head looking a bit small?

I sorta was thinking the same thing, just waiting for anyone else to say it. It was even smaller, and it was the same size as the standard Jedi. I guess the armor is bulky. Does anyone else think its too small? I'll post another screen so you can better see whats going on. Hold tight. Marzout

Looks cool, you should probally wouldnt have to do many models. See if you do it for the ARC we can turn the special equipment off in the skin file to have a regular ep2 clone and then do the same for the commander. So just 2 head models really since they can be edited down some. What do you think?

Archived