Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

Yeah Fox, that last one looks niiiice. For the helmet use some other tool, like a paint brush, just try and follow the pictures. Also, too much orange on Bosses helmet...just work on making the colors more accurate in...color...and where they are, and it'll be good.

As for our Clone Ultima pack, would making it a SP speices type thing make it work better/smaller?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hawe a question ! Ok here is the situation : I painted Commando in Orange but now i want 2 make this paint look like battledamaged or with scrached (sry for my ENGL its not that good) if ya know what i mean ! i use Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop CS2 ... ;)

You can add scratches by making little black lines on a grey background (on a separate layer from the rest of the skin), then use the emboss option. After you emboss, you need to use the magic wand tool (set to tolerance 1), and select the grey outside of the scratches. Delete the grey, now you should have what looks like 3d scratches. Set the scratches at 50% transparency, Now the scratches will look more subdued to the actual skin. Next go around with the erase tool (preferably a larger soft edge eraser), and erase the ends of some of the scratches, this makes the scratches have a fading edge. .Dont merge the layers till your satisfied, then merge them and save as jpg. Hope that helps, Marzout

I myself am trying to learn to texture, and I want to retexture the Republic commando's from scratch and add the right backpads, make a few model tweaks.

Marz do you have any suggestions on how to make the silver metal they wear?

So far I've been very unlucky, not finding any useful tutorials.

Honestly, you have some great skins. Send em to my mail, and I can probably squeeze them into the little space I have left. Make sure you put "attention clone skins", and I'll try to get them in. Marzout

Its and honor 2 me Marz , but i want 2 finish them and then ill send ya !

It wont take long ;)

Archived