Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

ok I'm Impressed there...

1 model default

12 head_*1 skins

12 torso_*1 skins

12 Lower_*1 skins

When I remove some textures it will looks more along the lines of 30 skins, not 37. The icons will not be made in mod view obviously.

I have currently made 6 skin files and the model_defualt skin.

BTW It is hard because replace all doesn't work when your replacing the letter A with B...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, seeing them all together, they all look quite good. I only have a couple of points of critisize. Firstly, the thing that stands out most is Scorch's black armour. Is this still a WIP or an intended feature, becuase, as far as the back of the RC box shows, he has white armour with yellow.

Secondly, the visors are a bit too blue. I'd suggest having the bottom edges of the visor (all of them) being black, and the blue hue pushed up a bit. So, only the sides of the | | are blue, and only the top part of the = is blue, with it fading to black at the bottom.

Finally, while they now look bulkier than they did in the model view shots, they're still missing the two poles on their backs. The rest of the backpack is very nicely done from the model shot's I've seen, but the poles would add just a bit more realism to them.

Apart from these points, those are some very nice commando's there. <3erly!

That's quite good alex. The only critisism I have is that (yes, I'm a fussy git, ain't I?) there now isn't enough blue. The brightness at the top is spot on, but the darker blue needs to come down a bit further, and extend just a tiny bit into the middle of the | | part of the visor. Otherwise, the visor is brill! Go http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7886/rchelmetplain6kt.png <--there to see a nice picture of a plain RC helmet.

Oh, and Scorch has white as his base colour, just like the other commandos. OK, it's a dirty white, but it's not dark blue, that's for sure. I got a shot of that as well. It's right here --> http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8830/rcscorcharmour4ek.png I think that the armour needs to be brightened up a bit. Not made pure white, but made a lighter shade of grey. Him wearing black armour while the others wear white just doesn't look right.

Sorry if all of these critisim is getting yas down, you've all done far more than I could ever hope to.

SG drop the subject, its dead (the subject not the game).

Who died and made you John Wayne? I don't see a moderator title under your name, and you're not even the creator of this thread, so don't tell me what to do.

Now, I haven't seen a pronouncement from Mars on the subject, so I don't know whether he might read this thread and decide JO players should be able to enjoy this pack, too. So I might as well try. I'm not demanding anything; Marz does his amazing work for free, so he should be able to do whatever he wants without it being any skin off anyone's nose. I'm simply giving my opinion about what should happen, the same as a lot of people in this thread have done.

I'm not maintaining every model Marz or anyone else releases for JA should come out for JO, too. But the Clones are a special case. They're an awesome set, and they'd receive wide use in JO as they do in JA.

Who died and made you John Wayne? I don't see a moderator title under your name, and you're not even the creator of this thread, so don't tell me what to do.

Now, I haven't seen a pronouncement from Mars on the subject, so I don't know whether he might read this thread and decide JO players should be able to enjoy this pack, too. So I might as well try. I'm not demanding anything; Marz does his amazing work for free, so he should be able to do whatever he wants without it being any skin off anyone's nose. I'm simply giving my opinion about what should happen, the same as a lot of people in this thread have done.

I'm not maintaining every model Marz or anyone else releases for JA should come out for JO, too. But the Clones are a special case. They're an awesome set, and they'd receive wide use in JO as they do in JA.

Well my opinion is this. I would like to release a model for JO, but honestly I think people should go out and just buy JA, simply cuz this particular model will have better support. (NPC, and the electrostaff). I'll look into it, if its an easy fix then maybe I'll do it. I agree JO is cool in alot of ways, but the game isnt even available on the bargain rack. JA can be purchased for 14-20$'s at either WalMart or any other store. If people really like my models, then maybe its worth the purchase. You can have vehicles in the game as well (with JA), not sure why anyone would not by JA... Like I said, I will look into it. Marzout

Yea the game is really cheap these days. And SG dont tell me what to do and drop the attitude pal. Im sure InsaneSith would have told you the same. This is a thread to discuss things about the clones and not for someone like you trying to make trying to make themselves feel better and bigger by trying to pick fights on internet forums. And yea Marz your right, if they do like your models they should get the game. Alot of new and improved features.

Yea the game is really cheap these days. And SG dont tell me what to do and drop the attitude pal. Im sure InsaneSith would have told you the same. This is a thread to discuss things about the clones and not for someone like you trying to make trying to make themselves feel better and bigger by trying to pick fights on internet forums. And yea Marz your right, if they do like your models they should get the game. Alot of new and improved features.

I am the one with the attitude? I am the one trying to pick a fight? I am the one trying to tell people what to do? I suppose that's why you have gotten into it with several people in just a few pages! ("I'm not crazy. Everyone else is.")

As for the subject under discussion, yes, it's the Clones Ultima pack. I'm posting about the Clones Ultima pack. I don't see the problem.

Well my opinion is this. I would like to release a model for JO, but honestly I think people should go out and just buy JA, simply cuz this particular model will have better support. (NPC, and the electrostaff). I'll look into it, if its an easy fix then maybe I'll do it. I agree JO is cool in alot of ways, but the game isnt even available on the bargain rack. JA can be purchased for 14-20$'s at either WalMart or any other store. If people really like my models, then maybe its worth the purchase. You can have vehicles in the game as well (with JA), not sure why anyone would not by JA... Like I said, I will look into it. Marzout

Thank you for at least considering it, Mars. :)

Archived