Home

NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that jetrooper, it's looking nice!

I also like that green trooper you made as well, but I would just darken it a bit and lose the different colors on the back panel. Try to make it look more serious. He looks too bright and festive. I really like the ideas you came up with though! I like the writing on the side of his chest and the pattern of green/white you came up with. (I think if you are going to go with green you should darken the shade or lessen the hue.)

Woah...is that a v3 clone?? I could really make a cool skin with that cape on the side! SEND IT TO ME!!! lol

As far as the brown trooper you are working on- What look are you going for? Like a desert look? If so I would add some dirt and scrapes, maybe some dust or some camo. It looks a bit too plain.

Friendly advice:

What I do for my clones is simple yet effective, you guys might want to try: I use the spray tool in photo shop (at about 45% but you can change it around) and I don't drag it I just spray one spot and move over to the next. If the dirt needs to be thicker then I darken it by pressing it over and over in one spot. Then I use the sharpen brush over it to make it look scraped. do this until he looks as sraped and dirty as you want. You can also use the burn tool to darken some of your dirt blotches.

Then I use the mask tool to create a small "slash" I color in the "slash" with either black or a dark brown, and use craquelure (sometimes twice) before I unmask the "slash". This creates a nice looking scratch/slash.

Ah well, enough of my rambling tutorial and back to the topic! Falkener, I got the clonetrooper rifle from pcgamemods. I'll post a link here in a min.

What we really need is the model of the Airborne trooper with a hood over it and has Jedi robes over the armor. XD It's like thousands of pages back. lol Zappa posted it. That'd be pretty slick. As well as put Jedi Robes over the Classic trooper and there ya have a clone wars obi-wan XD With helmet that is. :p

Edit- Also in V3, maybe we should have clones which were in their off duty attires. The Orange jumpsuits with the logos on em. :p

Revan if you havent seen Marz's post it seems he is gonna be gone for awhile, so the version that he made for tesla is pretty much version 3. Anything for you Buffy. I was planning on doing a grey version anyways. Sure fox, I guess it wouldnt hurt to do so.

Archived