Home

....not cool....

deamonomic

Did you know you can edit your posts? You don't have to post after yourself. It keeps the threads a little cleaner and easier to read if you just edit your last post instaed of posting again a few minutes later.

This goes for all those new people joining the forum for SWBF2 or anything else.

This thread is quickly becoming guilty of spamming. Stay on topic or be locked down

Thou shalt not spam! Spamming is defined as the practice of making irrelevant posts with no substance, only smileys, or a combination of the aforementioned. Chatting with another user is also a form of spamming; the Private Message system is there for a reason. Again, this rule will be enforced heavily in all forums, but a little leniency will be given in The Sliced Tauntaun, the off-topic discussion area. SWBF.net Staff reserve the right to delete or close spammy posts and threads at their discretion

• 1 month later...

True, this is getting way off topic. I keep having the noobs on my team, resulting in deaths when, as i ask them to land in the LAAT gunships so i can get in, they decide to land on me. Splat.

Still how DO you get crushed by an AT-AT/AT-ST. I thought you would just get kicked out of the way or something

Archived