Home

Why not millenium falcon in swbfII?

punkJAZZ

Does anybody know if there is aviable the millenium falcon in swbfII?

If there isn't, i can't understand why not to include it, i'm sure lots of people would like to fly it.

Dou you know if there is any mod out which lets you play it? (not matter if it's for swbf1)

The fans of the millenium falcon will be very disappointed if we can't play such a great starship or whatever it is.

Sorry about my bad english.

May the force be with you

Hmm, I think I would prefer a stolen imperial shuttle, maybe with the rebel logo added, to a YT-1300, I thought I heard somewhere they were supposed to be really bad ships? Anyway either would be a big improvement over the Rebublic, sorry Rebel Gunship they have now. The best would be a new unique shuttle, but I doubt that'll happen.

As for the Millineum Falcon, I wouldn't be opposed to it being added to the game, so long as they did it in a balanced way. But really it's not somthing I would really complain about not being in the game, theres too many other things I would rather add. (Bespin, or B-wing anyone?)

Here we go, more with the noob fest.

lol, my thoughts exactly.

A YT-1300 Freighter would be way to big, even for the CIS hangar,

...i'm sure lots of people would like to fly it.

Yeah I wanted to fly it, so i bought Rogue Squadron.

May the force be with you

LMAO

I would def. prefer Bespin or a B-Wing to be added rather than the Falcon, it's enormous it would take ages to take down.

Here it goes again, people want things like the MF, SlaveI/II, Y-Wings, Imperial Gunships, Aura Sing, Ebon Hawk, rideable Rancor, Karl Katarn, that pair of robots, Cathar Femme, Jabba...

Well, some of those things shouldn't exist in a game, except for random fun... others are too obsure maybe, and please wait for the mods if you want it.

Yes, its cool to run around as Mara Jade, or blasting around with Jan Ors in the Crow. But those should be Mods, not something in the game.

Here it goes again, people want things like the MF, SlaveI/II, Y-Wings, Imperial Gunships, Aura Sing, Ebon Hawk, rideable Rancor, Karl Katarn, that pair of robots, Cathar Femme, Jabba...

Theres no such thing as the Slave II!?, There already is a Y-Wing, The Imperial Shuttle is fine, Aura Sing? No. Ebon Hawk? HAH i don't think so, rideable Rancor, blah, blah, blah stop taking the piss.

The only thing anyone said they wanted was, Bespin, B-Wings and the Falcon, all are completely acceptable requests.

Archived