Home

Mario Kart DS

Lynk Former

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am! I loved the original on SNES and the 64 version. They're the only two I've played.

Mario 64 is the only DS game I have. The rest are GBA games.... I also can't wait for the next Mario Bros game on the DS. First side scroller since Super Mario World :D

I hope Yoshi has some good choices cause I always used to choose him in Mario Kart 64.

Jenau--Du Schleichnase--you'd better do so! XP Now please.. clear the road for Toad!

*collects supturbo_.png* .. :dozey: .. *..button..*

Here we go! Yahoo-yaho-herewe-yaho-ya-herewe-herewe-yaho-yaa--hooooo!! -- -- I'm the best!

;)

Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing DS, Metroid Prime Hunters FTW! But that's not all, I mean coming soon are a bunch of RPGs, from Final Fantasy to XenoSaga, Children of Mana, Ash and more. Then the NEW Super Mario Bros. But the biggest day I think will be when the new Pokemon games are released.

But in the meantime, man it's gonna be so great when Mario Kart comes out, I'm so glad Block Fort made it into the battle mode, that level is so cool XD. There's also another battle mode level called "Nintendo DS" where it's just a BIG Nintendo DS you all race on, and when you're on the touch screen it leaves a black track behind you and when you pause the game the camera zooms out and you can see all the touch marks made by all the Karts lol.

The game that would make me race from my computer straight to a games shop to buy a DS would be chrono trigger. How come all the other RPGs get re-released and not the best one????? :(

I've asked myself that same question many, many times.

I'l most likely break down and buy a DS after the new Mario game comes out.

This game has made me want to buy a DS. I definitely can't afford a new one right now, so I asked my friend if I could buy his. At first he said yeah, he doesn't use it, and he only wanted $30, but then he realized how good this game was when I mentioned it and now he wants to keep it to get this game :( So I may look for one on eBay or something to get a cheap one that still works OK.

This is how it works, basically when you get Mario Kart DS you register it and you get sent a 12 digit "Friends code" this is unique to your copy of Mario Kart DS online, if you want to verse friends over the net you give your friends code to the person you want to verse and they give theirs to you and you enter it into your friends list and boom, you have a direct connection to eachother, all you need to do is be online at the same time to play eachother. However if you have Animal Crossing, you will have to register and get a different code for Animal Crossing.

There is an option to play against random people though, the good thing about it is that it select ANYONE who is online who is of your skill level, so you won't keep on competing against people who will kick your ass and keep screwin up your stats.

It sound tedious and wierd but this is Nintendo's measure to protect a lot of its audience from the bad things that occur with online gaming and to make it a lot more friendlier environment.

I have a DS, so does Sithy (let's pretend lol), I have MKDS and so does he, we both have a friends code each and we tell each other our codes and input them into our MKDS games. And now BongoBob wants to play us, so we get his friends code and now he's in.

There's a maximum of 4 players to an online game, but for a LAN game it's 8.

I'm still thinking of adding a DS to my XMAS list.

Though the fact it doesn't support WPA basically means the wireless is nearly useless to me. The network in the place I live is WPA protected, and I'm not the one in charge of it so i can't just reduce it to WEP (even if i wanted to).

Darn it...

Archived