Home

Mario Kart DS

Lynk Former

I'm trying to figure out which Kart is best to use in 100cc right now... and I need to relearn how to powerslide seeing as the mechanics of it are very different from MK64... and I also need to figure out exactly when to floor it at the start to get a start-boost... I can do it half the time but that's just not good enough when I could do it 100% of the time in MK64.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and BTW everyone. This is the best game I've played on the DS. I'm loving it. It's a heck of a lot of fun. I love that you can play different people online etc. If you want something this Christmas ask for it. Or wait till day after thanksgiving and get it from Target at the low price of $28 bucks. Yup that's a Turkey Day secret from me to you.

XD I figured out a lot of the finer details just after I posted that last post lol. I don't have any money available to get a wireless router or Nintendo's WiFi Connector so it may take me awhile to get online, hopefully in two or three weeks I can.

So how is everyone progressing? So far I've finished 50cc, 100cc, 150cc and 150cc Mirror mode. I've unlocked all characters and karts, finished all missions from lv1 to lv6. All I have to do now is unlock lv7, get triple stars on everything and do the Time Trails. I've already done 1 of the time trails and have beaten the Staff ghost on the Figure 8 course.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived