Home

Permanent Bonuses

mattwild

• 2 weeks later...
I wish you could reset your awards after you have achieved all the awards permantently.

Yeah because then you have to start a new profile i you want a fair game. The awards are also annyoning, esspecially the endurance that make the beeping sound. The only thing they are useful for is multiplayer or online if you have it.

Wait, how the fung are people getting all the awards? I mean, some of them are not exactly easy. If you have the madskills to hit the critical point of a vehicle 4*64 times. Then why moan when you have "ultra gonk camping" missiles? Also, how many people are patient enough to get technecian, so on and so on...

I'd say, instead of a toggle to permantly disable awards, put that you can choose which ones are active, but if you gain one, then it's stored on profile, just not used if it isn't an active one.

Wait, how the fung are people getting all the awards? I mean, some of them are not exactly easy. If you have the madskills to hit the critical point of a vehicle 4*64 times. Then why moan when you have "ultra gonk camping" missiles? Also, how many people are patient enough to get technecian, so on and so on...

I'd say, instead of a toggle to permantly disable awards, put that you can choose which ones are active, but if you gain one, then it's stored on profile, just not used if it isn't an active one.

I like that idea. If I were to choose which awards I would wanna reset, I'd choose the Elite Rifle and the Endure, War Hero awards. Those are too easy to achieve. The other awards I have at most 5 of them. Like I have yet to achieve the awards for the sniper and the Demolition troopers. I have like five presicion pistols and 4 technician awards. But being, some awards are easy to achieve than others. SO your idea would wok perfectly in that sense.

Agreed. I tend to prefer geonosis for the Rockets award though, and pick on the AT-TE.

One thing that does frustrate about Battlefront, is that unless you're gaining a higher than 10:1 kill ratio, all defeats are going to be because your teamates suck.

It's probably why the award weapons are so important, because they actually make it shifted to your favour more, because you end up doing all the work anyway. It's nice to have an uphill stuggle, but sometimes I'd like to be in a sneraio where I could go "Damn, these guys are smart!" Rather than getting killed by zerg rush strategies (which is the only way the AI can kill). Oh well, to BF3...

Well, in space you don't need a high kill ratio, you just need to destroy important things. I usually have a ratio lower than 1:2 in space maps, but I win every time, almost.

Well, you can either go for hi kill ratio, or get a few grunts and go CP stealing. Computers have a preset order on CP hunting. If you hit one of their CP at the back, chances are they will never try to get them back. Yes, that means you go the other way around, and while the whole drama takes place computer rees are getting depleted.

You know, perhaps they need to through in a "wild" card, make the AI a bit spontaneous. Maybe I just hate the AI, who knows? ;)

Yeah, in space, as long as you wipe out the frigates you're well on your way there. It's the best way to get Endurance, Guardian and War Hero.

Higher ammo (6 shots per clip) longer range, more "flechettes". Although flechettes are modified bullets/shells that discard most of the excess weight in travel (so they go A LOT FASTER), so in reality, flechettes would be armour piercing and long ranging.

Archived