Home

How should KotOR 3 start?

Darth n00b

Write YOUR fan fic about how KotOR 3 should start.

Here is mine:

You start of as, not a jedi but a sith.

A recriut going on your first mision.

You have your master and two fellow students with you.

You are going to attack someplace, but you get discovered by some earlyer KotOR NPCs. You fight, and an explosion starts and you save one of the enemies from the blast in a slight moment of compasion.

You get wounded and your fellow sith leave you behind.

You get prisoned by the NPCs and they ask themself if they can trust you.

You can either turn good, manipulate them or spit on them.

They will get in a battle and you will eventualy get realesed to help them.

As faith would have it you are forced to go to the only operational ship, the Ebon Hawk. There you also meet up with your fellow sith.

Here you choose between the light or the dark side.

The party you don't choose will chase you trough the galaxy in the game, and at a certian point you can choose to capture/rescue a NPC of the other party.

What do you think?

Well, personally I don't like starting out as a Sith, even if you don't have to stay as one. And anyways, that sounds like some combination of a MP Capture-The-Flag except capture the other party members. I may post mine later, I am still working it out.

CTF?

No, it is for the ones that wan't a good/bad npc to convert...

Sabre's KotOR entry:

The lush, tropical Unknown Planet is seen. The Ebon Hawk flies towards it, uncrontrollably fast. It crashes into one of the beaches and lands near a Rakatan settlement. Our hero exits it, along with ol' T3. You then have to negotiate and help the Rakatans. In return, the Rakatans will grant you parts which you need to repair the Hawk and they will disable the disruptor field. Our jedi friend was on his way to a planet for restoration help when he was pulled out of hyperspace and crashlanded on the planets. Rakatans know nothing about who did it. The hero then goes to the planet he was asked to go to and the game is about finding who attacked you, why and whom you want to side with...

Not too original, not too good, not too bad...

First off...Titles, STAR WARS

Knights of the Old Republic III:

(Title here)

Bla bla bla, yadda yadda yadda...

*Random ship flies by*

You start out as a normal person, on a normal planet...

In no way related to the jedi...

Or anything.

At all.

Then this jedi comes and...

Well...

I guess you could be trained at some academy and, well, become a jedi, and...

Dude, my imagination is bad...

Then...Well, that's the beggining, i guess.

Edit: Holy mumblecakes! 1000 posts!

The Sith Lords, as bad as it is, ends, if light side, the Ebon Hawk heading off towards the Unknown Regions. To start the third one, we take you to the Core Worlds where one of the "new" Jedi from the Sith lords receives a distress. The Jedi goes to find the source. Get chased by Sith, by people with greed, throw in a romance or two, find the distress signal, find Revan and exile, or just one and start new adventure. Badabing!!

It's bad but hey at least its something :devsmoke:

After you create your character you should start off with a ship flying toward the Unknown Planet (or some other planet, probably this one though because it deals with Revan and I want to see it again). A person will get out, with a small little utility droid following him (guess who :D). You can't really see the person, he is dressed in black and has a hood, and it is night on Rakata. He lands on a different spot, and after walking around he heads toward the temple. He walks through, seems to be searching for something, then gets up to a certain point, when other figures in black jump out with red sabers and kill him. T3 runs off, and goes back to the ship. He flies off, and ends up with the ship careening off into space.

Now, the view jumps to another ship. Nothing special, just a random ship, it flies onto a nice looking planet. Then, it shifts to you, doing something somewhere for someone, and somehow you get involved with some crime lord somewhere doing something to somebody with some Jedi coming from somewhere to help the somebody and stop some crime lord from doing something...

Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:, I haven't quite figured it out past the opening scene. I have most of a story, just not sure what would work for the detailed stuff.

Ok Im gonna take an idea I got from what someone said up there and elaborate. It starts off with the fog around the side similar to your dream sequences/memories in Knighty Olds 1. A ship lands on a barren wasteland... its the Ebon Hawk... this world would remind us of Mostifa (I dont know the planet where Obiwon and Anikan fight) except less of a giant volcano and more of a desert. Slowly the ramp will lower and out will a man in a black cloak and T3 slowly rolling down the ramp... As the man steps on the ground you will see its Revan in his Dark Robes (later it will be explaned by someone that noone knows if Revan wore the robes because they were evil or because they were a symbol of his infamy... yah know like he coudlve been good but he still wanted to say hey Im revan). He walks towards the distance and you hear an evil sounding noise you just see one single red sabor extend. Revan notions to the astromech driod silently and he wimpers back into the ship. You see the ramp rise in the background and Revan gets in a battle stance. Then flash boom red swings and black figures and you awake in your bed. Your a student at the Jedi Academy on Corisonth. All the exiles disciples started up a new Jedi order but thats all you need to know as to not ruin the specifics of that last game. A new council with maybe 1 or 2 familiar faces on it has been arranged in the temple on corriscant. Your undergoing the last steps of your Jedi training today. Then you will go on a quests to complete your training and to obtain your lightsabor. I think its videl that you get a lightsabor early in this game... one of the most annoying things is having to wait. All this will be similar to Dantooine in Knighty Olds 1 but not the same. Also these are actaul force visions which you can discuss with other Jedi and not memories... your not Revan. See I think something that was lacking in Knights 2 was the star wars feel. In the first game you had the evil villain and his apprentice... and the training... and the code... and all that jazz. In the second one it was thrown together loose, kreia was confusing, you didnt know much about any of the characters, there is a lot of mystery. In this game you fight the true sith. The ones the exile and revan went to stop. Your visions will all be about Revan and the Exile fighting them. Maybe there will be a scene when Atton gets stupid and rushes into the fray after the exile and gets mawld. And eventually the true sith will enter known space. In my version of the game I intend to kill Revan. Not the PC does it but you find him dead. Alright thats that.

You stole some of my idea!!!! :dev7: Just kidding :D, I don't really mind.

Just two things. Corisonth- I think you mean Coruscant, and Mostifa- I think you mean Mustafar. I actually think that we should maybe see a little bit of Mustafar, perhaps tie it in with HK a tiny bit. Just so it kind of connects with SWG: Trials of Obi-Wan.

Don't really have a story for how it starts but for the cutscene after the text scroll you see the Ebon Hawk coming out of hyperspace and flying towards a planet. Orbiting the planet is a huge Sith fleet, larger than that of the INFINITE FLEET cutscene in KotOR I, then hundreds of "True" Sith Fighters come at the 'Hawk swarming it. The music starts to build with wardrums, orchestra, and choir, the music continues to build as they approach the 'Hawk, you see blaster shots firing from the hawks main turret as it takes evasive manuevers. Once the swarm of Sith Fighters converges on it you can barely make the 'Hawk out except for the laser blast and the constant sound of the 'Hawk's turbolasers pouding away and then it all abrubtly ends with your character awakening.

Sorry, if its not that clear or good I can invision it better than describe it.

I haven't bothered reading all your replies on this thread, so don't mock me if I ''steal'' some of your ideas... My opinion of the KotOR III beginning is a brief one anyways...

Before the game kicks in, you choose character, human Male/Female, Twi-Lek Male/Female etc... (a Wookie Jedi would also bee very cool) Then, related to the specie you chose, the game starts in ''your'' specie's homeworld... The homeworld is invaded by sith, tons of 'em, and eventually (of course) the Jedi comes to save everyone from the evil sith troops.

But the sith whoops some Jedi-ass, and really ****s up the whole world, so badly there's hardly any survivors... Your character (who at the moment still is a young child) manages to sneak onto one of the Jedi ships, fleeing ''your'' homeworld. The ship is of course the Ebon Hawk (can't erase it from the KotOR SL under any circumstances).

I have no idea what happenes next... He probably learns the Jedi way of the Force, or ****s it all up and becomes a sith. I really have no idea.

Can't figure out what to do with my character after the opening sequence with the robed character (he is not Revan or the Exile by the way) gets killed. Have to think about this. I have some ideas, but some of them feel a little bit like the whole Endar Spire to Taris thing with the Roleplay padawan mod installed, only that the Jedi Trask survives and helps you. And others, they just don't feel right. I will have to do some serious thinking on that.

Some original ideas here :D

But i think people want the padawan-story.

Like being trained on Coruscant (also a must) and then finding your role in the Revan-Exile history.

I would also like the Padawan-story. You will see the Revan and Exile saga from a different perspective. Not like in kotor 2, where everything turns about Revan.

Opening Scroll:

STAR WARS

Knights of the Old Republic III

Legends of the Sith

A decade of war has driven the Republic to its knees and a new threat has emerged from the fringes of the galaxy.

These remnants of the long forgotten Sith Empire have launched a massive assault hoping to finish off the crippled Republic.

As Admiral Carth Onassi engages the Sith fleet, two Jedi attempt a daring escape with a weapon that could destroy the Sith forever...

Camera pans down and we see about a dozen huge Sith command ships sitting ominously in the distance. Further panning down we finally come to the battle where the Republic fleet is engaged with the forces of the new Sith threat above some planet (Mustafar?). The Sith fleet swarms the much smaller fleet of Republic ships. Explosions are everywhere. Carth's command ship takes irreparable damage and starts falling towards the planet. Things look hopeless for the Republic but then the light-side/good guy music starts softly and grows as we see a ship flying through the thick swarm of Sith fighters at great speed, blasting some of them along the way. dadaa daaaaa dadadaa daaa, dadaa dadada dadadadaaaaaa It's the EBON HAWK!!! It blasts through the Sith fighters into open space and then vanishes into hyperspace.

We come finally to the first game screen where our character is being held in an energy field on the Ebon Hawk. Two Jedi with hoods that conceal their faces approach and study you. One wears a set of robes that are curiously familiar to the player. Your character blacks out and awakens in another energy field wherever Exile's Jedi are gathered. From here your training begins...you are the weapon that Exile and Revan found. You are a young Sith, but Revan has discovered that according to an ancient Sith prophecy only you hold the power to destroy them. You are trained by Exile's group of Jedi: Handmaiden, Atton, Visas, etc,. while Revan and Exile leave to lead the resistance. Eventually you must rescue Carth, who sends a distress signal from Mustafar. Seems he survived the battle, but the planet is swarming with Sith and he needs to be rescued to reassume control of the fleet. You battle the Sith across the galaxy, eventually reaching their mother planet in the Unknown Regions and face the true Lord of the Sith.

And, yet again, I double post. Anyways, here is my revised idea. Disclaimer: The idea for the ship battle between the Republic and the Sith was Robb Stark's idea. The idea for black-robed figure on the Rakatan world was my idea. The idea for the greatest SW game ever was LA's, Bioware's, and Obsidian's idea. I do not own... Eh, nevermind.

Star Wars

Knights of the old Republic III

It is two and a half years since the Jedi Exile defeated Darth

Tray at Malachor V. The remaining Jedi have rebuilt the Jedi

Enclave on Dantooine, and restored the Jedi Temple on

Coruscant.

The Sith Remnant has engaged the Republic yet again. The

Republic has strangely beaten them off easily, and the losses

are heavy on the Sith Remnant. They have not been found to

have a clear leader, nor has a dark Lord been found that has

been commanding them.

The Jedi Masters, however, are uneasy. The Sith attack even

when there is no chance of the winning, and seem to take the

most horrendous losses as victories; They seem to gain strength

every battle they lose. Above the world of Rakata, the Republic

fleet is ambushed by a tiny Sith force, of which is a small shuttle,

unnoticed by the Republic commanders.....

It switches to a ragged Leviathan-class Sith warship, flying into the battle (much like Episode III, where the view suddenly swings into the huge battle ahead). Then, you see the shuttle fly down with the same sequence as before that I said with the black-cloaked figure, and then it switches to you, a soldier in the Republic on one of the ships hanging behind the main fleet. You are sent to board one of the falling Sith ships with one of your friends, a party member who is likewise a Republic soldier.

After fighting through waves of Sith, you get knocked out, and the ship crashes into the sea on the Rakatan world. You wake up with your friend unconcious next to you. You are being held in a cage by one of the last remaining Sith on board. After killing him and taking his items, you fight through the remaining Sith that aren't dead, and find a way out of the ship to a small island nearby.

There are several Rakatan tribes, and a part of the Elder tribe is there too, trying to reunite the tribes. You can help them, and they will help you, or you can just try and get off on you own, which will be slightly harder. After going back and forth between the small islands, you get to go in those humongous towers we say in K1 that were miles off, and explore them (you aren't in the same place as in K1, you are on the other islands).

After finding the crashed shuttle with T3 on it, along with the dead Sith and some strange Dark Side artifacts or datapads with strange information, you meet up with a Rakatan Jedi in the huge (lets call it) "palace." He tells you that you should see your fellow force-users, aka the Jedi, and report what you have learned. He seems to hint that you control the force too. So, off to Coruscant, to the Jedi Temple. And that is it; For now.

• 1 month later...

My Idea:

Star Wars

Knights Of The Old Republic III: The Unknown Regions

As soon as the Exile defeated Darth Traya at Malachor V, the Exile told the Padawan Learners to rebuild the Jedi Order on Dantooine and also left the Droids. The Exile took the Ebon Hawk to the Unknown Regions to find Revan.

As the Sith prepare to rebuild the Star Forge, they ally with a highly respected General who used to work for Malak has decided to become the new Emperor of the Sith and lead the Sith Remnant to wipe out the Republic and the New Jedi Order.

Meanwhile, on an abandoned Sith Flagship, where a Hutt Crimelord has put a bounty on a normal person who works for the Republic...

The camera then lowers down and shows the Ebon Hawk leaving Dantooine and going into the Unknown Regions, then the camera changes to an abandoned Sith Flagship, where it then goes into game view and shows your character.

Eventually once you become a Jedi, you take a history test and customise Revan and the Exile and talk about their history (eg, Lightsaber).

Ztalker (hopeless) entry:

We see a Sith space fighter, alone in space...the image slides to the left where we see the burning planet of Coruscant. We see one little ship brake itself loose from the Republic forces, into the Sith Starcruisers. It dodges every laser fired at it, and right before it's about to crash into the bridge of the enormous Cruiser, the cargo compardment opens, and a human with a cape and thin Space suit jumps out to the bridge compartment. The little ship (Ebon Hawk) pulls up, an joins the remaining Republic cessels.

The admiral on the bridge stares to the human with the space suit, and he sees it draw a silvery thing from it's belt. Before he can ring the alarm, the human starts cutting through the window, and he jumps inside right before the emergence windows close.

All the officers are stunned, as the human presses a button on his/her suit, and it drops of.

One admiral mumbles a command, and hell breaks loose.

Since we left the Republic weak in K2, it would only seam logic the Sith attack the main capital, Coruscant.

Great ideas by the way, you guys all made some pretty Epic intro's ^^

The Space-attack part is based on a scene of the Clone Wars cartoon were Po Kloon does kind of the same.

i think you should be able to select what you are after you configure your character new face some skil and go to jedi acadamy or sith acadamy after the intro level so you can start evil or good and ga for it not start good and stay good or turn evil and never start a light saber like in kotor 2 i mean come on you play half the game shooting and fighting with vibro blades so it should be named star wars 50% knight of the old republic 50% a nobody (star wars 50%kotor50%an) and something new kotor 2 is and skin over kotor 1 and in 1 you had a mission search for the star forge whats the point in kotor 2 find the last of the jedi and kill them or save them with some old bitch nagging about everithing you do???

gr spawn

Archived